yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XOXOXO to all of PXS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XOXOXO to all of PXS!

I have finally decided to post my own testimonial....I love the consistent fast shipping that you got going on! I have done maybe 4 orders so far + have gotten my shipping confirmations within the next hour of me sending in my order.... To say it gets delivered on time would be an slight understatement because each order has came to my doorstep a day early! Thank you Hayley so much for every handwritten note as well as making sure I got my sample of the body lotion with the order I got today! The lotion smells so good! I will be trying it out tomorrow!

PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Good for you, can't wait for your reviews of the mone usage soon, intensecity
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
      I have finally decided to post my own testimonial....I love the consistent fast shipping that you got going on! I have done maybe 4 orders so far + have gotten my shipping confirmations within the next hour of me sending in my order.... To say it gets delivered on time would be an slight understatement because each order has came to my doorstep a day early! Thank you Hayley so much for every handwritten note as well as making sure I got my sample of the body lotion with the order I got today! The lotion smells so good! I will be trying it out tomorrow!

she does an amazing job with the orders! when it comes to writing the notes and decorating them she does a fantastic job! shes very creative! so glad that you enjoy it! looking forward to reading your reviews with the mones Animated GIF
      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post

The ladies in the shipping department are nothing short of amazing. I believe Hayley has mastered the art of preparing packages to perfection that she now does them with one hand blind folded

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

The ladies in the shipping department are nothing short of amazing. I believe Hayley has mastered the art of preparing packages to perfection that she now does them with one hand blind folded
          I agree I love my packages from hayley
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Should register her for a guiness world record?
            perfection GIF
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            * sample bottle

Comment

You guys are honestly amazing! I had no choice but to perfect it all, because you guys deserve nothing but the absolute best!!

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post
                You guys are honestly amazing! I had no choice but to perfect it all, because you guys deserve nothing but the absolute best!!
                I bet you're the Queen of 100 Dancing Monkeys, as stated by KateD in the purchase email

game of thrones khaleesi GIF
                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

I bet you're the Queen of 100 Dancing Monkeys, as stated by KateD in the purchase email

game of thrones khaleesi GIF
                  Wouldn't surprise me
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Hayley is very protective of anyone touching those orders without striving for perfection. We've gone through a lot of trainees and employees because they did not meet Hayley's standards. Her passion and work ethics are just wow and she still manages to train with compassion and patience but also knows when to call it quits on trainees.

When it comes to doing the job correctly she can be brutal. If the trainee stops paying attention or shrugs at something like its no big-deal they've essentially sealed their fates and I will not argue with her about it. We do a lot to make the job less work and more fun so if that person cannot balance the two or makes the decision to low value the work over the fun its over.

I've said it before that its not easy to find talent that can manage the work/play balance in an environment without dictatorship management watching your every move. Hayley is absolutely amazing, but she also has her moments too, as we all do. The best thing about Hayley is she usually knows when those moments have occurred and takes the steps to ensure they don't again before anything is ever said.

That translates into a customer experience that is highlighted in these testimonials. It wasn't easy to hand off one of the most integral parts of the company to someone so having Hayley on top of it is a blessing I cannot be more happy with.

With that said however there is a large aspect of team members that are working just as diligently in the background. Without the efforts of everyone Hayley, nor I, would ever be able to do it all and for that we are both grateful. Of course then there is you, the client. There's nothing quite like reading your experiences knowing we've made you smile or brought a sliver of happiness into your lives. I get down on my knees every night and thank God for allowing me so much fortune in my life.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to do this!

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X