yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hayley 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley 4

Helluen Hayley and the rest of the lovely crew in Memphis.

My AmandaXS birthday celebration order came today. Everything is safe and sound, no leaks and no worries. Thank you for the personal note, gum and the sample of XS202/W, now I am really looking forward to test it.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

My AmandaXS birthday celebration order came today. Everything is safe and sound, no leaks and no worries. Thank you for the personal note, gum and the sample of XS202/W, now I am really looking forward to test it.
    Thats awesome! enjoy!
    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

Thats awesome! enjoy!
      Thank you, I truly do. Hope this is going to be an early event.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yeah
        SteveO Test Account. Please disregard any crazy ramblings.
        Counting to 1000007
        Did the chicken really cross the road or does that what they want you to think so they can plot your demise?
        Chickens are watching
        ahdkdkdklsajdkk dkdkkdlaklljadjld lsdkdjhhdka kdkdjhkahjksd kkdjdjjskkaahhdkd kkdkdhajkand llsdjdjhdbsa

Comment

Originally posted by junkyfungus View Post
          Yeah
          I'm so sick and tired of your crap sir! I'm reporting you to the higher ups.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I would love to delete that account on the reason he got an extremely uggly nick.
            Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I forgot it was XSteveO test account for a minute.

Thank you, I truly do. Hope this is going to be an early event.
            Youre welcome!
            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

I would love to delete that account on the reason he got an extremely uggly nick.
              I've been using that name as my online persona since late 80's. How dare you say its ugly!

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

I've been using that name as my online persona since late 80's. How dare you say its ugly!
                You have? and how did that work out for you?
                Arsenal

Comment

I like it
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

will smith gtfo GIF

Comment

curious GIF
                      Is there any minimum number of word counts, so a post is considered not a spam
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                        curious GIF
                        Two, I assume.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Not really. As long as you're adding value to the community as a whole and not just posting to increase your post count, then its all cool.

Steve O

Comment

How come I never got gum? Smh! This is how Hayley treats me. After all that I Have done, after all that I do. It's never enough. drew barrymore words can not express my love for this film GIF

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

How come I never got gum? Smh! This is how Hayley treats me. After all that I Have done, after all that I do. It's never enough. drew barrymore words can not express my love for this film GIF
                              I bet she will come with gum ASAP.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                she better...

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                KateD Or what?

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...