yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unisexy Mix & Match, adding a product when it's currently out of stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unisexy Mix & Match, adding a product when it's currently out of stock

When purchasing the Unisexy Mix & match pack, you can add to cart, the product(s) that are currently out of stock and be able to proceed to checkout.
    I noticed this as Odyssey is currently out of stock, but you can add it as one of the three choices and be able to go to checkout.
    Would this mean you'd not ever get your Odyssey? automatically get it when it restocks? have to call support and very audibly scream at the top of your lungs that you appreciate what they are trying to do?

Yep Odyssey is out of stock so nope you wouldn't get it. I would have called you and said hey now, you ordered Odyssey and its out of stock. Calling and screaming is never the best thing. I have a secret star base ready to strike at a moments notice. Just watch the video of what I did to the last person who called and screamed

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

BTW, thanks for pointing it out, should be removed now

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X