yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Snap The Caps Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snap The Caps Ladies

You can feel two clicks when you snap down a 10 ml sprayer or a sample. Would someone lightly push on each cap to check for the second snap right before shipping. The second snap seems very important to protect from self siphoning from heat or air temperature changes and only takes a second.

Normally I wouldn't mention something so trivial but I have about half an ml of outspoken in the air and no intention of keeping my mouth shut. But No worries, I received the GLOW sample and am feeling very satisfied now fargo afterglow GIF

Strange... I've never had an issue
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thats cause they call in Hayley special to do your orders cause you make her blush.

Comment

Me neither.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That's strange, about half of mine are wet inside the bag. If I touch the lids, one invariably clicks. Not two clicks just one. No worries, I have a sample of glow too. It's nice how they somehow managed to send me stuff I don't have yet. This Glow is a definite buy, I wonder if it has Oxytocin in it?

Comment

I had a sample bottle of Tease run wild and make the bag wet once.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My very first order was really damp from the summer heat. The leakage is small in proportion to the 10 ml bottles, I 've lost a few samples though and they are my version of the pink envelope. In fact, they are the first thing I open !!! Anything someone gives me as a gift is special to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Anything someone gives me as a gift is special to me.
                Me too.

Arsenal

Comment

That's strange, about half of mine are wet inside the bag. If I touch the lids, one invariably clicks. Not two clicks just one. No worries, I have a sample of glow too. It's nice how they somehow managed to send me stuff I don't have yet. This Glow is a definite buy, I wonder if it has Oxytocin in it?

Awwww, is this your special not so subtle way of making sure Hayley only does your orders from now on.

I see you dude

Don't hate the playa, hate the game

Comment

You can feel two clicks when you snap down a 10 ml sprayer or a sample. Would someone lightly push on each cap to check for the second snap right before shipping. The second snap seems very important to protect from self siphoning from heat or air temperature changes and only takes a second.

Normally I wouldn't mention something so trivial but I have about half an ml of outspoken in the air and no intention of keeping my mouth shut. But No worries, I received the GLOW sample and am feeling very satisfied now fargo afterglow GIF

All jokes aside. Truly appreciate the feedback. I know you wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't super imp.

Noted!

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OutSpoken? lol YW

KateD, Took me a while to get your joke.

dont get it over your head GIF

Actually, any of the ladies that want to give my package a squeeze and a hug on the way out the door is fine with me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X