yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The packing slip told me Hayley is The Lady!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The packing slip told me Hayley is The Lady!

Hey Hayley and the rest of the lovely crew in Tennesse.

My pink envelope came late yesterday (Friday), mail men and their schedules.....
    Every bottle intact. Sexy Confidence, XSP111 & xsp109 marinates in DT and I will use the last mentioned already on an important meeting on Thursday. Thank you for the sample bottles. candy and my fun figure with the parachute. He will stay in my book case together with the rest.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Nice, I never knew that PheromoneXS sent female orders out in pink envelopes. We men just get regular boxes

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Only ladies in shipping, it can get a bit bias in there.

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
    Nice, I never knew that PheromoneXS sent female orders out in pink envelopes. We men just get regular boxes
    You can ask for a pink envelope if you want one.

Warning: You instantly get in a good mood when you see it in you mail box.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

We guys just get chopped liver

Comment

I used to send Blue or black envelopes but a bunch of the guys complained that we weren't being discrete.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I used to send Blue or black envelopes but a bunch of the guys complained that we weren't being discrete.
          I love the pink ones, so please never stop using them.
          Arsenal

Comment

Comment

Now that would look nice in his mail box.
            Arsenal

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              ahahahahaha

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              @KaD You don't think so?

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            We guys just get chopped liver
            I always get pink envelopes so I suppose this means I'm still a woman. lol
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X