yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Don't change, i hate change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't change, i hate change!

You guys are awesome.
    Quick with orders, (my third one in about a month testing out different blends!) and quick direct response to my questions via your websites customer care.
    I couldn't be happier, (unless you were Magical Unicorns that shoot rays of mortgage payments out of your behinds).
    Keep up the good work!
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

I'm not sure why this is just now catching my eye but Thank you! The kind words really do mean the world to us all

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
      You guys are awesome.
      Quick with orders, (my third one in about a month testing out different blends!) and quick direct response to my questions via your websites customer care.
      I couldn't be happier, (unless you were Magical Unicorns that shoot rays of mortgage payments out of your behinds).
      Keep up the good work!

XS changes all the time. We change for the better that is. The great thing is, if we ever start to fall short of the amazing standards our clients have come to know. We have clients like yourself who will remind us to pull our socks up.

I appreciate the love.

Comment

NP guys, and thanks again for helping out a newb.
        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
        For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X