yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

making order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making order

so first of all, thank you very freaking much XSteveO , you DA man!!
    every blend you make simply works, which brings me to the following topic:

i found the pxs site somewhat confusing, there are many many blends there and alot of them are very similar to others just with small twinks.
    now, i am very much for it but it does create an impossible situation, how can someone choose from all that awesomeness?

i think that a good solution can be to create categories, social, sexual, romance etc..
    and in each category you can put the different blends in familiarity clusters.
    i think the best example is vibe, flirt, connection, bliss etc..
    they are pretty similar (specially vibe and flirt) but each one is more suited to a specific scenario.
    if they were all in a column, one after the other, with a really short explanation to each one on the side and maybe a tiny comparison to the sister blends it would make it so much easier to choose.

even if you dont take this advice steveo, youre site is still really good and the company is awesome! and i say it from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks for the advice. We've been updating the site and are on target for a June reveal. This of course includes the integration of the GOALS which does exactly as you suggest. Its a big process but hopefully it resolves this issue which I am well aware of. Its a difficult task to make all these blends and continue to do so, while not becoming overly confusing.

I think your awesome!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

haha thx man, and thats good to hear.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X