yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shipping in a snap of a finger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping in a snap of a finger!

Purchased 3 sprays on Friday at 12 am and received them on the following Monday! Awesome!! I always look forward to the candy and the nice paper! I also received 2 out of 4 of the samples i asked for! Very grateful for what i received! My 3rd time buying
    PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
    Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

That's really fast, was that express shipping?

Comment

• iamyiyaj
      iamyiyaj commented
      Editing a comment
      No i just used regular shipping ???? I even got a message about when you order a special molecule

The mail men never gets any weekend leave, now do they?

friends love GIF
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• iamyiyaj
      iamyiyaj commented
      Editing a comment
      Right? I appreciate them!

We do aim to please.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post
      Purchased 3 sprays on Friday at 12 am and received them on the following Monday! Awesome!! I always look forward to the candy and the nice paper! I also received 2 out of 4 of the samples i asked for! Very grateful for what i received! My 3rd time buying

We appreciate you for appreciating us and we look forward to just continue all the APPRECIATING.

ahahaahah

Thank you hun. The lovelies in the shipping dept are dedicated to giving you the best

Comment

Always crazy fast for me also
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X