yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wanted to say thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to say thanks

Every order is shipped quickly, with a personalized note, and so far, everything does what it says it's supposed to (I still have stuff I haven't tried). So thank you, I expect to be ordering more.

Yeah, glad we are meeting your expectations

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

lol, more than. I just have to figure out what works for me so I don't end up buying everything you make.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        What's wrong with that, ahahhaah

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
      lol, more than. I just have to figure out what works for me so I don't end up buying everything you make.
      You are going to buy everything they make because this is such a fun lifestyle.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Then let me space it out at least, I've got to budget for things like food.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          I got two words for ya : lifetime discounts

Every order is shipped quickly, with a personalized note, and so far, everything does what it says it's supposed to (I still have stuff I haven't tried). So thank you, I expect to be ordering more.

No thank you. Our clients inspire us to do more and give them the best. You guys are amazing.

Comment

Then let me space it out at least, I've got to budget for things like food.

This is how we phero addicts buy everything Steve makes and still have left over for our bills

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

This is how we phero addicts buy everything Steve makes and still have left over for our bills

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my
            lol, going to have to post a hell of a lot more then.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X