yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What makes a person great? (01/16/2014, 11:40 PM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes a person great? (01/16/2014, 11:40 PM)

01/16/2014, 11:40 PM

What makes a person great?I very recently experienced a radical transformation that changed my perspective of the world I was creating for myself. This newsletter is a little different in that I would like to lead you to a forum post on this topic. When you arrive you will see just how personal of an experience it is to me, how I came to the conclusions I did and how you can too. Please see my post on our community forum here: What makes a person great?

I share one of my most personal and emotional experiences with you in the post. My only hope is that you get as much value from it as I did writing it for you.

To honor the birthday of Dr. King I invite you to participate in the pheromoneXS 20% off sale this weekend. Friday December 16th through Monday December 20th please take 20% off your order by using coupon code: ********** Unlike our other coupons you can use this one on the ACE packs if you so choose.

Just a friendly reminder there will be no USPS shipping Monday January 20th. FedEx will be on its regular schedule.

*coupon codes are only available to our newsletter subscribers

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X