yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

11/17/2013, 11:51 PM

Exclusive pheromoneXS Contest. So far we have given away a Kindle Fire Tablet, an HD Camcorder, a Gift Certificate, Professional DJ Headphones, a digital camera and a bluetooth waterproof speaker that may or may not actually be waterproof. This weeks winner has been selected but because of the significant time difference they will be alerted later today of their good luck. Best of all, I decided to select another winner for a secret prize whose fate lies in the hands of the first winner.

We still have lots of incredible prizes and four more weeks to go, including our grand prize valued at close to $1000. Remember all you need to do to be in it is place an order of $75 or more in products and post on the forum the same week. We have been having a whole lot of fun and the best of luck to all our lucky entrants in the coming weeks.

Its coupon time. To share my gratitude back with everyone for making our charity drive such a big success here is a great coupon. Its good for 30% off on anything in the Male, Female and UnisexyCreative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License just so long as the work is attributed back to "www.pheromoneXS.com" and "Steve Osborn", and the text is used unaltered.

*coupon codes are only available to our newsletter subscribers

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X