yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are you hiding your masterpiece?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you hiding your masterpiece?

10/20/2013, 02:16 AM

Its the choices we make.

To live life to the fullest potential.

To push further.

To pick yourself up from the ground when you've stumbled.

To give permission to love yourself.

The opportunity to paint my masterpiece.
    Yes, it sure has been a long, hard climb.
    Train wheels runnin' through the back of my memory,
    When I ran on the hilltop following a pack of wild geese.
    Someday, everything is gonna be smooth like a rhapsody
    When I paint my masterpiece.

~Bob Dylan

Take this opportunity, close your eyes, and give yourself the permission to love yourself. Your passion is your guidance that strokes the brush of your life. Follow your heart, your dreams, allowing yourself the freedom to be you. The real you, the one deserving to be free.

I started pheromoneXS for this very reason. To follow my passion of finding love and happiness. To give back to others, to create value, but most importantly to help others get ahead in their lives. It is my deepest desire to share happiness and love. Thank you for being a part of my masterpiece.

Exclusive to pheromoneXS newsletter subscribers for this week only. Promotion ends 10/27

For the Men:
    Now when you purchase a 30mL bottle of XiSt and a bottle of XS111 (Love Boat) use coupon code:
    *********** and get 50% off the XS111

Now when you purchase a 30mL bottle of Taboo (Formerly XS113) and a bottle of XS111 (Love Boat) use coupon code:
    *********** and get 50% off the XS111

Now when you purchase 30mL bottles of both XiSt and Taboo and a bottle of XS111 (Love Boat) use coupon code:
    *********** and get the XS111 as a gift.

For the Ladies:
    Now when you purchase a 30mL bottle of Desire Me Plus and a bottle of Fantasy (formerly XS110) use coupon code *********** and get the Fantasy as a gift.

For Love,
    Steve O

P.S. I also wanted to extend a good old fashioned coupon for 25% off to those of you looking at ordering other products:
    *********** . However you cannot combine coupons and is valid only on products in the male, female and unisexy categories not already discounted with other coupons or the product of the month (XiSt, Taboo, Desire Me Plus, Bliss). Please do not make separate orders and then ask support to combine orders. Due to the expected work load this will delay your order for up to 48 hours. Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License just so long as the work is attributed back to "www.pheromoneXS.com" and "Steve Osborn", and the text is used unaltered.

*coupon codes are only available to our newsletter subscribers

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X