yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Updates & News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates & News

Sent 05/13/2013, 11:56 PM

Spring is in full bloom and as the weather changes the outdoor festivals get into full swing. This week is the International BBQ Cooking Championship, down here in Memphis, TN. As a social guy I love meeting new people and take every opportunity to do so. My BBQ team came in 6th place overall last year for whole-hog and we are hoping for at least a repeat, if not better. The bragging rights are fun especially for a group of guys who are there more for the party if anything at all.

As you know I value you and the trust you have put into me to get your order out the door as they come in. I literally stop whatever I am doing and put you as my priority number one to ensure a speedy delivery. You can depend on orders shipping out the same day before the mail has picked up, or right up to 4 pm for FedEx.

However this coming Wednesday through Friday, May 15, 16 and 17 the cutoff time for FedEx will be 2pm CST (GMT -5) instead of the regularly scheduled 4 pm. Here is a handy link to help you in determining the Current Memphis GMT time. Orders after cutoff time will be scheduled to ship the following day.

30 mL upgrade now available: Desire Me + for the ladies and XiSt for the guys.

Reviews: I value your honest opinion and appreciate everyone taking time from their busy pheromone enhanced lives to provide such. Not everyone likes to read or participate on public forums so to encourage more reviews, I am offering a bonus of 300 ($3.00) reward points for each approved review. Please understand, regardless of great or not so great, the only requirement is honesty. Just login to your store account and post a review on the products you know and love. Once approved, after a short period to prevent spam or abuse, the points will be automatically added.

Limited Editions: XS100 and XiSt (formerly XS105A) have all made the jump from beta testing blends to Limited Editions where you can find them now. A Limited Edition blend might spend a couple of months in this stage before heading over to the regular products.

Congratulations to Exotica, Domination Oil and Odyssey. After extensive testing as Limited Editions these products are now available as regular products. You can be proud knowing that your reviews assisted in determining the fate of a pheromone product. Together we are driving the pheromone science forward!

Unisexy Mix and Match: Great news here friends. As a testing opportunity before it is added to other areas you are now able to choose three products from the Unisexy category and the third product is deeply discounted. If its a success in this area I will consider adding it to all areas of the store.

Bliss: One ingredient had to be custom synthesized at the lab and I have been assured it should be done within a couple weeks. While its a minor (less than 10%) ingredient in the blend, it plays a major role in making Bliss the most popular product I offer. I was taken by surprise when I learned the lab was no longer offering it unless I had it custom made, which I did.

I ask for your continued patience and apologize for it being out of stock in the interim.

Weekly Podcast:*coupon codes are only available to our newsletter subscribers

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X