yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

She Said Lets Have A Quickie (May 20, 2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Said Lets Have A Quickie (May 20, 2016)

SENT 5/20/16

Hey Everyone.

Women:
    XS103 Celebrity
    XS124 Bitch
    XS154 FairyTale
    XS176 Unamed Super Woman
    XS178 Engage
    XS180 Tiny Dancer

Men:Unisexy:
    XS132 Happiness Social Blend
    XS147 Sport (200GT Blend)
    XS151 Unamed Bonding (Dancing Joker)
    XS152 Potential TA Series Test
    XS175 Charisma
    XS181 Glow

Many of these blends have been alpha tested and proven their worth. It was only an issue with time (not having enough of it) but with the addition of Leslie we are making tremendous progress.

We are giving 20% off Retail Blends: Men Women & Unisexyadditional 10% off coupon valid now through Monday 5/23. Use Code: REDACTED in the Enter your Gift Promotion code here

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I know this is a really old post but I'm curious what happened to a few of these blends? Were they not popular enough to keep on the site? I would love to try bottles of, say, Charisma or Tiny Dancer and would totally buy them if they were back on the market...teehee, just saying.

Anyways I'm sure they were taken down for good reason but I was just curious if any of the blends that are no longer up will ever be made available again in the future.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
      I know this is a really old post but I'm curious what happened to a few of these blends? Were they not popular enough to keep on the site? I would love to try bottles of, say, Charisma or Tiny Dancer and would totally buy them if they were back on the market...teehee, just saying.

Anyways I'm sure they were taken down for good reason but I was just curious if any of the blends that are no longer up will ever be made available again in the future.
      Super Woman and Tiny Dancer are sent out some times as gifts with orders. I hope Super Woman comes in the shop soon since it is a very versatile status blend, I know nothing about Tiny Dancers since I haven't tried that one.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X