yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Homerun Its Baseball Season (4-21-16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homerun Its Baseball Season (4-21-16)

SENT 4/21/16It Damn Near Killed Me

Back in November I started having some respiratory difficulties that came out of nowhere. Normally I rarely get more than a cold, and then, not very often. Whatever this thing was I ended up in the emergency room. The diagnosis: bacterial pneumonia!

I took the prescribed medications, still got all the orders out, did a lot of sleeping and managed to heal myself.

Or so I thought! I Was Given A Second Chance

After undergoing test after test all coming back negative an astute doctor at a lab somewhere realized I was having a severe allergic reaction. The pneumonia, if I ever really had it, the weeks upon weeks of suffering, knocking on deaths door, all that pain and misery and a couple Benadryl later and I was absolutely fine!

The People We Surround Ourselves WithLife Can Be Scary Or Beautiful - What Will You Make Of It?Unisexy Oils available? I plan on releasing about 10-20 new beta blends in the next month.

As always you can continue to earn Lifetime Discounts by participating in our community. Those discounts will always combine with whatever discount you might find in a newsletter like this one good for 30% off any retail blends Men, Women and Unisexy. Use the code: REDACTED in the Enter your Gift Promotion code here

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

XSteveO Glad you are ok! Not yet man! There's still too much fun to have! lol Take good care of yourself. We need the wizard alive and well!

Comment

Thanks XSteveO. Well said about life and Leslie. I had no idea she was new to the program. Definitely a great find and a keeper.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

This was quite a while back but thanks all the same

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X