yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Silly Freaks Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same question, is there a time limit to claim ? I'm looking forward to my next order but might be in a few weeks.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
      BobiiJo925 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just make sure you add the winnings in the order notes so we can be sure to get them to you

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

lafemme I think you're going to love Sexy Confidence! Enjoy
    Thank you sweet. I'm looking forward to using her. lol!
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Congratulations to lafemme
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you dear!! Happy New Year!!????

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        <3

• Still have not redeemed my prizes. Anyone got all theirs? I still have loads of blends that I still haven't used so I haven't put any order in just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        Still have not redeemed my prizes. Anyone got all theirs? I still have loads of blends that I still haven't used so I haven't put any order in just yet.
        I received mine, they were included with an order I placed, shortly after winning. I always choose unscented cos I'm afraid of smells, but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by how pretty all the scents smelled to my petite nose.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I received mine, they were included with an order I placed, shortly after winning. I always choose unscented cos I'm afraid of smells, but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by how pretty all the scents smelled to my petite nose.
          My prizes are in scents I would never choose too but I'm sure they will smell nice. Maybe I'll order again when the discount pack system is in as BobiiJo925 mentioning we can redeem these whenever.

Comment

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I am the same way, I've worn VS Very Sexy since it came out pretty much, I'm super sensitive to smell but the ones you won are lighter scents, I enjoy them.
            , Bobbi

Comment

My prizes are in scents I would never choose too but I'm sure they will smell nice. Maybe I'll order again when the discount pack system is in as BobiiJo925 mentioning we can redeem these whenever.
              Are you talking about the mix and match, A.C.E, or the Awesome Party Packs? They are all back in stock if you are, if that isn't what you're speaking of I apologize for me misunderstanding
              , Bobbi

Comment

• Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Are you talking about the mix and match, A.C.E, or the Awesome Party Packs? They are all back in stock if you are, if that isn't what you're speaking of I apologize for me misunderstanding
                I meant the new system SteveO posted about where we can choose 3 of the same products and it will calculate the price of the 30ml or 3 different products for the price of Mix and Match Pack.

Comment

I meant the new system SteveO posted about where we can choose 3 of the same products and it will calculate the price of the 30ml or 3 different products for the price of Mix and Match Pack.
                  Whats this?! Did I miss something. This is fantastic news!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post

This is it.

Hellu What is the criteria a blend needs to have to get to the main roster? I ask because I would love to be able to buy Madame, xs189, xs194 and Xist in the 30ml bottle option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post

Its something I'm pretty sure can be done, but not quite certain. Right now, the cart would allow me to price 3 of the same items so they come out the same price as a 30ml, but each additional product after those would also be priced low. I think I might have a solution to it, but it takes a lot of testing

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Its something I'm pretty sure can be done, but not quite certain. Right now, the cart would allow me to price 3 of the same items so they come out the same price as a 30ml, but each additional product after those would also be priced low. I think I might have a solution to it, but it takes a lot of testing
                        Can't wait my friend! Gonna be able to try a lot of new mixes with this deal
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Why do I always miss the good stuff xD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X