yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spooktacular Contest !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    hey what are your experiences with this. I think i have this.But i haven't used it.

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    i agree

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    I have been working on this blasted coupon all day and it doesn't seem to want to work! Something is conflicting. I just want everyone to know I am working on it. I'm going to start over after dinner at home. Maybe I can figure why and where the conflict is occurring. Right now the coupon is actually adding a minus amount to the order which means a deficit that cannot be there. Not just for posterity, but accounting and taxes. I might just have to do it all manually or better yet have Hayley take telephone orders. That's asking for almost certain death though!

I respectfully disagree. I think having Hayley take orders would have been a fab idea.

But the blasted coupon worked. So there goes my day of fun

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Thanks for doing this for us XSteveO . I think if I need to pair with another product, that would be Barely Legal you mentioned. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    Thanks for the effort! So will it be emailed to us or will we be PMed through our account here?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    Happy to help if I can. You can have Bobbi email me the particulars.

• Primross
    replied
    Got it to work this morning. I'll have them issued today. Sorry about the delays. It will be a coupon for whatever you won, but it doesn't cover shipping so pair it with something else.
    Got it boss

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    replied
    Got it to work this morning. I'll have them issued today. Sorry about the delays. It will be a coupon for whatever you won, but it doesn't cover shipping so pair it with something else.

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    commented on 's reply
    No, I was calculating a formula and wanted somebody to check the math.

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Hayley IS trouble.

No worries here. Handle it however you need to, I won't sweat it.

Hey wait, is this what the phone call was about?

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I have been working on this blasted coupon all day and it doesn't seem to want to work! Something is conflicting. I just want everyone to know I am working on it. I'm going to start over after dinner at home. Maybe I can figure why and where the conflict is occurring. Right now the coupon is actually adding a minus amount to the order which means a deficit that cannot be there. Not just for posterity, but accounting and taxes. I might just have to do it all manually or better yet have Hayley take telephone orders. That's asking for almost certain death though!
    Thanks for trying stereo we all appreciate it and yes asking Hayley to do that does sound like trouble

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

You have watched it, right? One of my favorites. Made me wish I could have that kind of perfume.
    Saw it a long time ago

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Haha if only
    You have watched it, right? One of my favorites. Made me wish I could have that kind of perfume.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

But you will face the fate of that guy in the end.
    Haha if only

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

That would be great but I doubt it's possible.
    But you will face the fate of that guy in the end.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

Maybe one day someone can make a mix that works like in the movie, Perfume.
    That would be great but I doubt it's possible.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

That remains to be seen
    Maybe one day someone can make a mix that works like in the movie, Perfume.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

Then there are better love potions out there. I believe even XS193 may have surpassed it.
    That remains to be seen

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

It's a long acting love potion
    Then there are better love potions out there. I believe even XS193 may have surpassed it.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X