yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spooktacular Contest !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Stupid phones. I hired a local IT company to fix them and they totally screwed them up. Instead of fixing them they broke 2 more. I've been slowly rebuilding the protocols to get them working again. I recently heard there's a email support issue too. Yep I'm a one man tech show right now. I'm bringing in the right people slowly but surely.
    Good luck Steve!

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

Stupid phones. I hired a local IT company to fix them and they totally screwed them up. Instead of fixing them they broke 2 more. I've been slowly rebuilding the protocols to get them working again. I recently heard there's a email support issue too. Yep I'm a one man tech show right now. I'm bringing in the right people slowly but surely.
    Oh damn that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Nah it just goes straight to vm.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Oh that's why I don't get your writings in the invoice anymore.
    I just spoke to Bobby shes so sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    Tell her that

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Awe no! I still think you're amazing!!!! I just don't do much in shipping anymore I'm more behind the scenes now except when Hayley needs my help which is rare because she is awesome But if you call 9 times out of ten I'll be the one you speak to
    Oh that's why I don't get your writings in the invoice anymore.

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    commented on 's reply
    No she doesn't lol

• Scottie2Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    See, she hates me. :(

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    I second that. You guys are unbelievable fast with everything, even at this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Awe no! I still think you're amazing!!!! I just don't do much in shipping anymore I'm more behind the scenes now except when Hayley needs my help which is rare because she is awesome But if you call 9 times out of ten I'll be the one you speak to
    Well then ill have to call to say hi sometime

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied

Probably Hayley
    HAHAHA maybe that is the problem!!

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied

I think when they see my number pop up they are all like I'mmmmm not taking it, you take ir. Oh hell no, you take it. It doesn't help the the sound like Erkle on helium.
    I love talking to you and you know it! Our phone system however is glitching a bit We are working on getting it fixed again....

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I did what I could and I hope they all work. If not just let me know by replying to the email
    Will do. Thanks for all your hard work.

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

I would love to hear your voice bobbi but I haven't had any invoices with your name so I thought you didn't like me anymore

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    commented on 's reply
    HAHAHAHA!

• XSteveO
    replied
    I did what I could and I hope they all work. If not just let me know by replying to the email

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    Got mine this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I got mine too......rwice. lol
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• KateD