yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spooktacular Contest !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

I would love to hear your voice bobbi but I haven't had any invoices with your name so I thought you didn't like me anymore
    Awe no! I still think you're amazing!!!! I just don't do much in shipping anymore I'm more behind the scenes now except when Hayley needs my help which is rare because she is awesome But if you call 9 times out of ten I'll be the one you speak to
    , Bobbi

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      I did what I could and I hope they all work. If not just let me know by replying to the email
      Will do. Thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I think when they see my number pop up they are all like I'mmmmm not taking it, you take ir. Oh hell no, you take it. It doesn't help the the sound like Erkle on helium.
        I love talking to you and you know it! Our phone system however is glitching a bit We are working on getting it fixed again....
        , Bobbi

Comment

Probably Hayley
          HAHAHA maybe that is the problem!!
          , Bobbi

Comment

• Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Awe no! I still think you're amazing!!!! I just don't do much in shipping anymore I'm more behind the scenes now except when Hayley needs my help which is rare because she is awesome But if you call 9 times out of ten I'll be the one you speak to
          Well then ill have to call to say hi sometime
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• I second that. You guys are unbelievable fast with everything, even at this time of year.
            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Oh that's why I don't get your writings in the invoice anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Oh that's why I don't get your writings in the invoice anymore.
                I just spoke to Bobby shes so sweet.
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Nah it just goes straight to vm.
                  Stupid phones. I hired a local IT company to fix them and they totally screwed them up. Instead of fixing them they broke 2 more. I've been slowly rebuilding the protocols to get them working again. I recently heard there's a email support issue too. Yep I'm a one man tech show right now. I'm bringing in the right people slowly but surely.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Stupid phones. I hired a local IT company to fix them and they totally screwed them up. Instead of fixing them they broke 2 more. I've been slowly rebuilding the protocols to get them working again. I recently heard there's a email support issue too. Yep I'm a one man tech show right now. I'm bringing in the right people slowly but surely.
                    Oh damn that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck Steve!
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• I still haven't placed my order. I know what I want for my 30 ml but can't decide what to pair it with as SteveO suggested. I mean what DON'T I have? Lol

Comment

• What do you use a lot of that you could use a back-up bottle?
                          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                            What do you use a lot of that you could use a back-up bottle?
                            That's kinda what the 30 ml is for. I may get another bottle of Magnetic. I saw some interesting results but I don't feel like I fully understand it yet.

Comment

• I picked Exotica, SOB, Ascend san cops and bought Barely Legal and Crush.

Comment

• I went ahead and bundled Magnetic with my 30 ml Bliss.. Didn't quite help me avoid shipping fees but a 30 ml and a 10 ml for about $25 including shipping is unbeatable.

XS spoils us. Thanks for everything guys. You rock!

Comment

• I'm currently debating on getting a 2 mcg of a Putative with 30ml Connections but I'm not sure which one to pick. I'm open to suggestions.
                                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

I only ever speak to Bobbi and she's awesome.
                                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                                      I'm currently debating on getting a 2 mcg of a Putative with 30ml Connections but I'm not sure which one to pick. I'm open to suggestions.
                                      P96 works well with most blends.
                                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

You got this SteveO!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X