yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Meet our Grand Prize Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet our Grand Prize Winner!

It has been an amazing 12 weeks of give-a-ways and chances to win and participate in our community. We've given away some incredible prizes to amazing community members. I'm actually kind of surprised nobody won the yodeling pickle, rubber chickens or sock monkeys! I was hopping somebody would get to enjoy them like I would have, but I'm also glad we were able to make so many happy with the prizes they did win.

I am so grateful to everyone of you, regardless of if you won anything or not. Just the idea of you being apart of our community warms my heart. Its been such an adventure and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd like to have an adventure with than you. With that said I'd like to introduce you to our Grand Prize Winner who in my belief is probably one of the most deserving members of the community.
    Ladies and Gentleman Our Grand Prize Winner
    Fleur

So when I told Fleur she won she was like, "How so? I did not buy anything." I just didn't acknowledge that she didn't buy anything this week and asked her to pick a number between 1 and 19 and she picked 8. I told her she won the rubber chicken and she cracked up laughing. Then I told her I was only kidding and her response was classic, "Oh, and what did I win if it's not the chicken??" No Fleur you did not win the rubber chicken because this week we did not have a weekly drawing but instead we picked our Grand Prize Winner. I think we might have shocked poor Fleur because she again asked what she won. When it finally sunk in she matter of factually proclaimed, "This is the most amazing Christmas gift I could possibly get!"

A super big round of applause and confetti throwing from not just KateD, but from all of us at the XS family to Fleur and to all of our past weekly winners.

Check out the amazing Grand Prize that Fleur just scored

A Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1 White Tablet with Wi-Fi & Grey Book Cover Stand Case, Technics Pro DJ Stereo Headphones and a $250 Digital Gift Certificate to the pheromoneXS store. A Prize package valued at close to $1000.

BUT we didn't just stop there. I remember how cool Fleur thought the GUNNAR Optiks RPG Advanced Gaming/Computer Eyewear was:

Originally posted by Fleur View Post
    How can there be even more cool prizes?! You guys are unbelievable!!!

And those glasses look absolutely awesome! I'd definitely love to win them, so it's a nice addition to the prize pool

Well Fleur, we decided to throw these in as well

Once again please join me in congratulating our Fleur on her super awesome win. We love you and are more than happy its you who came out as our Grand Prize winner.

Its been just so much fun these past few months and while this contest is over I still have many great prizes left. Now I'll be giving the sock monkeys and rubber chickens to the US Marines Toys for Tots gift program however, the other prizes will be held over for our next contest. We will be starting it in just a couple weeks.

Thank you so much everyone for participating and making this contest pretty epic. A total success! From all of us at the XS Family a very special thank you for making our corner of the web the best on the Internet. Please accept my personal wish for all of you a very Merry Christmas and holiday season, whatever holiday you may celebrate, and a joyful New Year. May good fortunes shine down on you always.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Congratulations

Extra fireworks are now live on our CONTEST LANDING PAGE

Last edited by idle; 12-15-2013, 03:26 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      lol, agreed,that hat is the bomb, fits her well too

LOL, love the hat!

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Congrats Fleur!!!

Comment

THANK YOU! I am happy to be the lucky winner for that amazing Grand Prize!
        And Steve, that was happy laughing when you said I won a rubber chicken! Well, they are not as cute as sock monkeys, but still fun And until today I've never won a thing in my life, so I'd be happy anyway

And what's even better is that I was actually thinking about buying a tablet myself and now I won't have to

Thanks again to the amazing XS team for making all this possible!

And I love that hat pic!

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          You deserve it and more hun. xxooxxoxoxoxoxoox

Congratulations Fleur, you deserve it.

Comment

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GIRLS RULE AND THE BOYS WILL DROLE. Lol, Congratulations Fleur sweetheart. This time am not throwing confetti but some massive 4th of July fireworks for your celebration.

Have fun with your gifts.

Comment

WOW!! Congrats Fleur!! That's amazing!!!

Comment

Congrats Fleur! Love that hat!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I got already asked twice why am I in such a good mood today at work, lol

And how lovely is that Steve remembered how much I wanted these glasses! That's a perfect prize to such a nerd that I am, sitting in front of the computer for the most of my day

Comment

Congratulations Fleur !!!
                  You deserved it... Have a great time.

Comment

Congratulations Fleur!!! It is awesome to win isn't it!
                    Jenny

Comment

• Fleur
                      Fleur commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It sure is

Hoping everything worked out okay for you fleur

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      Hoping everything worked out okay for you fleur
                      It did! I received my package and I'm very happy with all three prizes!
                      I'll post more when I'll have the time

Happy New Year to everyone!

Comment

A worthy winner! Congrats, Fleur!

Comment

Want to thank you all once again! I am very proud to be a part of this community, and this prize was better than awesome! I use my new tablet and the glasses daily nowadays, and love them soo much. Those glasses are by the way really working and my eyes feel significantly less tired after staring at my computer screen all day long.
                          Haven't tested the headphones yet since I don't really have time for music other than radio background when I'm doing something else. I'm actually planning to use them with my Kawai digital piano when I'll have more time to play, as the headphones I used with it previously are far worse quality than the piano itself, and that does reflect in the sound.

And sorry I haven't been reporting much lately. I'm working overtime almost every day since we need to finish couple projects ASAP. And the little free time I have for myself is being spent making a garment piece for a competition. I started too late and the deadline is sooner than I'd want it to be, so that adds extra challenge
                          Basically don't have time or situation to properly use&test pheromones, and when it changes I'll be back here with you!

Comment

• idle
                            idle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            we are all waiting for your return Fleur

• XSteveO
                            XSteveO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I miss Fleur

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...