yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Week 10 Winner (Sunday 12/8/13) Meet our 10th Week Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 Winner (Sunday 12/8/13) Meet our 10th Week Winner

Sorry about the very late posting and selecting of a winner, but I didn't have all the forum names with me on my travels. So without further adieu, lets please have a BIG round of applause and confetti for this weeks winners. Wait, what the? Is that winners as in more than one? You bet your bottom dollar it is.

This weeks first winner is the lovely and amazing Chitown who just picked her lucky number 15 and won herself the second maybe, maybe not waterproof bluetooth speaker. This is the blue one. I was impressed by her graciousness and exclaiming OMG, I never win anything. Well Miss Chitown we certainly broke that streak.

But wait there was more. Stuffed inside the box was another paper with two more gifts. One was an additional $50 Gift Certificate that Chitown won and yet another was a random forum winner. The second part of the contest was for Chitown to select a number from 1 through 5 that corresponded to additional gift certificates between $15 and $250. She chose number 2 and just gave away a $75 gift certificate to PheroJack.

Congratulations to both of this weeks winners and it looks like things will be wrapping up next week. Get those orders in and keep posting for your chance to win big for the holidays

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Congrats to both Chitown and PheroJack... As well as the last few weeks worth of winners! I have been super busy and sick lately so I haven't had the chance to post like I want. I still want to know if that speaker is waterproof let us know Chitown

Comment

Congratulations to both of you guys!

Comment

Congrats to both of yous

Comment

OMG! I was just checking by accident not expecting anything... saw my name and my eyes opened as wide a crackhead on a pound of crack n wanted to screamm out of joy lol!!!!
          thanks all!!
          btw... how do I receive the gift certificate?

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS CHITOWN! GIRLY,I AM SOOOOO GLAD THE BOYS DON'T GET TO HAVE ALL THE FUN. In addition, you did right by Pherojack with that $75 gift certificate. CONGRATULATIONS PHEROJACK. Confetti party with balloons and some dancers. Let's get this party going.

Comment

It's funny Kate because I can actually visualize you throwing confetti

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                You know it

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
              It's funny Kate because I can actually visualize you throwing confetti

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
              idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, you are so awesome! Thxs for the visual idle

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X