yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Week 8 Winner (Sunday 11/24/13) Our 8th Week Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 Winner (Sunday 11/24/13) Our 8th Week Winner

A special congratulations to this weeks winner Albion9 who I've just had the pleasure to speak with. We played phone tag for a few times before finally connecting and then it was game on. We spoke for a solid 1/2 hour about all kinds of great stuff. It still always takes me off guard when speaking to our fellow community members. If you have the opportunity to connect with someone on the forum, while everyone is pretty darn cool, Albion9 is an exception to the rule even. What a terrific guy. He's actually the kind of person who would be willing to give the shirt off his back to a complete stranger I was impressed with his character.

Well on to the contest: I selected Albion9 yesterday as our 8th week winner from an assortment of entries and he selected number 9 from our remaining 17 prizes. I guess it really was his lucky number because he just won himself the second Kindle Fire 7 inch with 5 extra bonus entries into the Grand Prize Drawing to be held in just 3 short weeks.

It is just Albion9's luck because apparently he was just looking into a Kindle Fire as a gift for someone. Perfect timing and choice of numbers to our latest in the Exclusive Pheromone Contest Winner weekly prize winner. Another big congratulations to this weeks winner and all past winners.

We might only have a few weeks left to the contest, but there are still incredible prizes left to be handed out. Best of luck to everyone participating each week and to all those entered into our grand prize drawing. We will have lots of prizes left over for even more amazing contests and promotions to pay back the best pheromone community on the Internet. We may not be the only pheromone forum, but we are the best and a true community. Thanks for making DiscoverXS exactly what it is.

I love you all.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Aaaaand it looks like we are out of kindles

Congratulations Albion9

PS: what a surprise Albion9 picked up N: 9
    pps: can you share with us why 9?
    there is gonna be something behind that number

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      9 seems to be a number that brings him great joy. lol

Congratulations Albion9! I hope you like that Kindle
    Being a part of this community is a real treat by itself, and I'm happy to see people win these wonderful prizes too!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! KATE THROWS CONFETTI RIGHT IN ALBION9'S FACE. Lol, I haven't had the pleasure but if Steve says you are a great guy, I believe him.He is a way better judge of character than I am. So,with that said. I am super glad that you won that prize. You deserve it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X