yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Week 7 Winner (Sunday 11/17/13) Our 7th Week Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Winner (Sunday 11/17/13) Our 7th Week Winner

Okay a winner has been picked but they need to be contacted and its kind of late. I'll update this post just as soon as I speak with them. There is a special bonus round this week to where another name has been selected along with this one. The first winner will determine the fate of the second winner. I also have a very special surprise for a very special person on the forum. I'll announce this all just as soon as I can.

Be well

EDIT(update 18.11.2013)
    So after a call to a very happy rj5555 who out of nowhere guessed what I was calling about (imagine that) he picked his lucky number 13. That's two times now 13 has been a lucky number in this contest and won himself a Google Chromecast.

BUT, that's not all. Slipped inside this Chromecast, which is pretty darn cool all by itself, was a slip of paper. Written on the paper was the numero 25 which if you take a moment to think about could mean just about anything.

Was it the secret number of the Universe and 42 was just a deception?
    Was it the amount of scorpions that would be in the box when opened?
    Was it the total members in the Society of Knock Knock Jokes?
    Could it be that SteveO has gone completely crazy?

Yes that's it I have gone nuts! To prove it I also gave this weeks winner a $25 gift certificate. Now you just have to ask yourself are there other slips of paper tucked into other gifts like the yodeling pickle? Well is there?

A Big congratulations to rj5555 for winning this weeks prize. I am so happy he is a member of the community and look forward to what already seems to be an active participant.

However there was another super secret drawing this week from all the past weeks and the fate of that person would depend on this weeks winner. rj5555 would either be loved or hated as the entire prize for our second winner was based on his selecting a number between 1 and 5. The numbers correlated to Gift Certificates between $10 all the way up to $200 randomly numbered. He picked numero 3 which was a $35 Gift Certificate. It could have been much worse, but also much better. Kind of right in the middle.

Anyway our second winner this week of our first super secret contest is...drum-roll please...

Euan. Another congratulations goes out to Euan for his stellar performance that he didn't even know he was performing!

And yet we have one more bonus winner this week. Seeing how KateD has made numerous attempts to circumvent Rule #31 subsection A and B which reads: This contest is not open to any employee or consultant, past or present, of Aser Gruppe International, Corp.

Its clearly obvious in her posts:

Originally posted by KateD View Post
    At this point, you guys are making it extremely hard for me not to envy our clients. I mean who does this. Lol! Well, it certainly does pay off big time to make it Pheromone XS. We got cookies on the other side. ahahhahhha
    As well as numerous other places, but we have a very clear message for KateD

YOU LOOSE!

Okay, okay we decided out of the goodness of our hearts to go ahead and secretly buy a second yodeling pickle. We are officially awarding it to KateD for a job well done, rather than a contest prize so as not to break Rule 31 Subsection A and B.

Congratulations to all our winners this week!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

TELL ME, TELL ME. TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I am working on my patience, but you need to spill this mouth watering news soon.

Comment

^this^ lol.

Comment

Contest page updated with our newest winners

Congratulations

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks Steve!

Just minutes before your call I got a tracking update from USPS so my thoughts still with the pheromones when a US phone number popped up as caller id.
          Your fantastic prices were a great way to end the awesome day at the office (lots of work done and some pheromone powered fun with the ladies)

PS: Euan, I'm sorry for not picking the $200 voucher

Comment

Congratulations RJ! Not to steal your spotlight or anything but I WON THE YODELING PICKLE. GO ME , GO ME, YE YE. Kate throws a confetti party for all three winners this week. Thanks Steve, I will put good use to my pickle and promise to treat Yodie (her name) with respect and allow her to yodel free in the sunset.

Congratulations Euan! You are awesome in every way and what my seem to be a little bit , goes a looooooong way.

Keep being happy my friends , keep on posting and thanks for making it PHEROMONE XS.

Comment

Oh, that's wonderful news. Cogratulations to RJ, Euan and Kate! You all got some wonderful gifts!

Kate, when we'll see a video of Yodie in action?)

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Ty luv. As soon as I get her in my hands. I will definitely upload a vid for you.

Woo! Awesome! Congrats to rj and Kate. rj, remember Sod's law - if you'd gone for 5, that'd be the $10 one $35 is nothing to sneeze at! And now to ponder what to buy...

Comment

I love our pheromone community!

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Congrats everyone!! Now we have to gang up on Kate with all our leftover confetti!!

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You know you love when I throw confetti on you guys..

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X