yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

11.11.2013 UPDATE: GUNNAR Optiks RPG Advanced Gaming/Computer Eyewear - Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.11.2013 UPDATE: GUNNAR Optiks RPG Advanced Gaming/Computer Eyewear - Added

One lucky DiscoverXS community members can win our
    WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
    GUNNAR Optiks RPG Advanced Gaming/Computer Eyewear
    Model Gunmetal
    New
    + 4 bonus contest entries.
    A $99.99 Value
    (1 available)

Rocket Propelled Gaming. This massive frame hides an ultra detailed quad-core hinge design. Dual rail construction supports twin spring assemblies on each side, providing perfect fit and an expansive viewing field. Add an ergonomic twist with adjustable nose pads and deceptively light magnesium-aluminum armoring. Held in place by the grip of thermoplastic rubber, RPG is ready for action. Have a blast.
    • Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit
    • Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage
    • Aluminum-magnesium frame construction generates proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy
    • Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes
    • Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
    • Micro-engineered lens locks securely retain lenses without undue stress or distortion of the optics
    • Ultra detailed quad-core hinge design ensures frame flexibility and durability
    • Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing

HOW THEY WORK | SPECIFICATIONS (PDF)
    Try GUNNAR glasses to enhance your digital life and protect your vision. GUNNAR Optiks offers a real-world solution to keep your eyes safe while using gadgets.

• Lens Width: 62mm
    • Nose: 17mm
    • Temple: 120mm
    • Weight: 1.2 oz

In the box:
    GUNNAR Optiks RPG Advanced Gaming/Computer Eyewear - Gunmetal

Plus we will add 4 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

How can there be even more cool prizes?! You guys are unbelievable!!!

And those glasses look absolutely awesome! I'd definitely love to win them, so it's a nice addition to the prize pool

Comment

They are by far one of the sexiest glasses, I have ever seen. My boo is cute but with something like this, I would have to fight girls off him when he leaves the house. I hope Idle doesn't have a pair. Lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X