yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Week 6 Winner (Sunday 11/10/13) Our 6th Week Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 Winner (Sunday 11/10/13) Our 6th Week Winner

A very big congratulations and actually kind of a surprise because this week winner squeezed in there with only 1 post. I had to actually go back to make sure he actually did make it into the contest. So again congratulations are in order for Enigma.

When I called him the first time, I'm pretty sure I woke him up because he hung up on me. He must have thought it was a dream. Well I was relentless and called him back. Enigma chose his lucky number 7 and that is the Black Wireless Marine Grade Speaker which actually suits his name just fine. This thing is an enigma upon itself. The instruction book cover says its completely waterproof yet number 6 on the DO NOT USE THIS FOR says keep away from water, mist and even high humidity. Hopefully it won't explode. I have the white one and I'm really liking it.

It's a great little speaker that easily connects to your phone for some jamming tunes while out. No assembly required.

Super happy congratulations to Enigma.

BUT there is more. to come today. I've got an early start!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Congrats Enigma! Have fun blasting your tunes to this lil boom box. Hopefully it's really waterproof tho lol.

Comment

Congrats Enigma!! Always keep your water proof things away from water!! LOL Enjoy!!

Comment

Congratulations Enigma!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS! KATE THROWS CONFETTI IN THE AIR AND BLOWS HER HAPPY WHISTLE. I MUST SAY, I AM A BIT CONFUSED BY THE LOOKS OF THE SPEAKER. MAYBE A NICE VID FROM YOU,ENIGMA ON HOW IT WORKS.

Comment

Thanks Steve You didn't actually wake me up, I had just woken up.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X