yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Week 5 Winner (11/04/13) Our Fifth Week Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 Winner (11/04/13) Our Fifth Week Winner

Ladies and Gents, I am so happy to personally announce our winner for this week.

Say congratulations to MrGoodbar714.

It turned out his lucky number(13) got him a whopping 14.2MP Samsung Digital Camera.
    Congratulations MrGoodbar714 enjoy the Long Zoom Smart Digital Camera with
    Capacitive Touchscreen, 18x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi and ... you know what? ...
    scratch all that ! I meant MrGoodbar714 won the yodeling pickle ! I am keeping this Camera for me

(i hope this joke won't get me fired)

Once again congratulations to our fifth weeks winner. We still have allot on our shelves and i am sure quite more great prizes are coming our way.

Be sure to visit our contest page for news, updates and new prizes
    Last edited by idle; 11-03-2013, 05:35 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Woohoo! Congrats on the sweet sweet yodeling pickle!! Idle can take a picture of it for you with his new camera!!

Haha jokes. Have fun and send us lots of pictures of your hits as they happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
      Woohoo! Congrats on the sweet sweet yodeling pickle!! Idle can take a picture of it for you with his new camera!!

Haha jokes. Have fun and send us lots of pictures of your hits as they happen.
      Right away

ooooook oook ok ...
      you got me.
      I am lying
      This is taken with my phone... and its a fake Yodeling Pickle

... but a real Pickle
      I am sure a great salad will become of it

again all jokes aside

Congratulations MrGoodbar714.

Enjoy this Samsung beauty

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Whoa, that is a long interesting looking pickle....

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        ahahhaha

hmmm yeah... from a woman's POV this might be really interesting pickle

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Idle get your hands off that pickle - LOL

HELL TO THE YEYEAH!!! I was so excited when Steve called, even though I was on the crapper Big thanks to SteveO! Thank you to idle and shakes as well. This community gets better everyday! I'm always enjoying the jokes, reports, fast shipping and customer service just to name a few. Glad I stumbled upon PheromoneXS!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        It's about time dude

• MrGoodbar714
        MrGoodbar714 commented
        Editing a comment
        LoL thanks Kate! I've been trying the last few weeks and finally got it!

Congratulations MrGoodbar714! Wow those prizes are so cool!

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
        MrGoodbar714 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Fleur! Yes they definitely are great prizes

CONGRATULATIONS MR GOODBAR! I CERTAINLY WAS ROUTING FOR YOU TO WIN THE CAM. IT IS NOT GOOD FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO GET NEW TOYS AND YOU DON'T. KATE THROWS CONFETTI IN THE AIR AND AT THE CAM. MAKE GOOD USE OF IT.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
        MrGoodbar714 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right! I was thinking the same thing. I will definitely make use of this cam, I love the zoom.

Congratulations GoodBar !!!
      You deserved it man... Enjoy the camera and don't forget to 'shoot and share' your mone-conquests with us ...

I've been away for around two weeks and just saw this.. good one, you got mate!

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
        MrGoodbar714 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I will definitely share any mone conquests thanks moneuser, I appreciate it buddy!

I was so glad I got to speak with you MrGoodbar. I'm very happy it was again a great supporter and friend of the community. At first I was like something is strange, but then it made sense. Of course its going to be people who post more often because they have more entries. The more you post the more entries you get for each $75 spent. Then again Kristen only had a few entries and she won too. I guess its all about luck anyway.

Well sorry I didn't get to officially announce it but Idle has been taking on a much bigger role in the company now that he's full time. He's kind of my go to guy for just about anything and how lucky I am to have such an incredible team. With KateD and Idle, both being incredible super stars I am truly blessed. Have some more interviews scheduled to.

Haha, I just hijacked a thread. All love and appreciation goes to MrGoodbar for this win and his continued sharing of insights on the forum. You rock!

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Awwwwww *tear , tear* You got me all choked up with these sweet words. It is a pleasure working for such an incredible guy.

First I want to say thank you to you SteveO for the prize, I got it yesterday evening and this camera is awesome! I was actually shopping for a camera recently so everything worked out for the better. Second, thanks to those who congratulated me on my win, it is greatly appreciated, you guys are the best. Lastly I know I've said this before but, I'm truly grateful for stumbling into pheromonexs. When I first got back into mones, I went straight to androtics which was the only place I knew. Some of their products are good, but most are not... Don't get me started on their forum! So once again thanks everybody, and to those of you who haven't won yet, good luck!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X