yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Week 4 Winner (10/27/13) Our Fourth Week Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 Winner (10/27/13) Our Fourth Week Winner

A very BIG round of applause for our fourth winner in the PheromoneXS weekly contest. Please give it up for Shakes! I finally got through to Sir Shakes-A-Lot and he chose numero uno and has won himself the super awesome Technics Pro DJ Stereo Headphones + 4 bonus contest entries.

When I got these in the mail I was pretty jealous and thought about keeping them all for myself. I know Shakes will love them!

The contest is in full swing and we still have incredible prizes to give away. I'm looking to add even more very soon. Congratulations to all winners and keep being awesome. Here's a great graphic of the prizes we still have available for the choosing.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Congrats shakes! Enjoy those headphones, they look bad@$$!

Comment

Thanks, I figured if by chance I won anything I would give it away for Christmas...but damn, i dunno now. LOL My phone call was perfect timing too....I'm super busy in a loud room and I had just snuck outside for a minute when Steve called. My ears were ringing. Super excited for these, I may just have to keep them.

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        They look pretty sweet

Congratulations Shakes,

I'm excited just by the looks and specs.. Don't give it away. you deserve it man! Enjoy the gift... it's special one that you got because of your love of mones.

Cheers.

Comment

Congratulations Shakes!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS SHAKES! YOU ARE AWESOME AND DESERVE THIS AMAZING PRIZE. KATE THROWS CONFETTI IN THE AIR AND DOES A HAPPY DANCE.

Comment

Shakes! Shakes! Shakes!

Way to go! *pushing a 3 feet tall, 500 pound hottie at Shakes for him to have someone to get his shake on with*

Comment

Haha thanks M to the M. All this shaking is necessary to get the rest of Kate's confetti out of my hair. It's everywhere!!

Comment

Shakes are you a DJ? I just realized what you wrote me in a PM about the noise. WOW that would be such a cool thing then to win these. Please let me know how they work out for you. I might have to pick up a pair on principal alone.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  Shakes are you a DJ? I just realized what you wrote me in a PM about the noise. WOW that would be such a cool thing then to win these. Please let me know how they work out for you. I might have to pick up a pair on principal alone.
                  I'm a studio engineer/musician actually, I was working sound for a Halloween concert that day. I think it must have been Kismet. I have a few pairs of headphones, but these are top quality and I'm abundantly grateful!! I'm paying it forward in dollar value for Christmas, cause I'm damned sure keeping them. LOL I will definitely let you know how they work out.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X