yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reward points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward points

Not really sure where to put this but I just wanted to know if we are still getting reward points. I was planning to use them them doesn't seem like I've been getting them for my last purchase but it doesn't seem like I've been getting them

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
    Not really sure where to put this but I just wanted to know if we are still getting reward points. I was planning to use them them doesn't seem like I've been getting them for my last purchase but it doesn't seem like I've been getting them

That is because reward points when you make a purchase has been discontinued.I put the thread below where Steve O stated this and explained why.

This is something we've been toying with for a while and well we will be discontinuing the reward points earned on products. I believe the Lifetime Discounts

Just to clarify: we are doing away with points earned for buying products. You will still be able to buy products with points, you just don't earn points on

Comment

• kingtut savage
      kingtut savage commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh okay thanks. Can we still use the rewards points we already have? Sorry for being so out of the loop

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you can use the reward points you already collected from previous orders until we put in place our other reward points program

Lol I actually remember reading that before. Must have slipped my mind.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      hahah,it happens

Wondering if I can use my rewards points (Thanks for the generous birthday gift XSteveO )on stuff like beta products or is it only for the commercial stuff.

Comment

Bump

KateD

Leslie

BobiiJo925

Comment

Hey Scottie2Hottie Sorry it took so long for an answer but here it is lol. Normally Points are for standard products but we are all about customer happiness so if you just send in a ticket we can help
        Last edited by XSteveO; 08-15-2017, 09:22 AM. Reason: Changed text for continuety
        , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks BobiiJo925 I'm looking at Naked Gun but it's an artisan product so wasn't sure if it qualfied.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X