yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Rubber Chickens Have Landed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Chickens Have Landed

The rubber squawking chickens have finally arrived but instead of three we only got two. Idle will be adjusting the prize list. I'll be adding more stuff in the next couple days too.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

That was my rubber chicken gone missing. Oh well, there still is the yodeling pickle. Thanks for the updates Steve O.

Comment

Kate you can have one of those rubber chickens if you like. I'm sure no one will argue with you on that

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
        Kate you can have one of those rubber chickens if you like. I'm sure no one will argue with you on that
        I beg to differ sir! The rubber chickens are bad-ass and you can have a lot of fun with them. I'd give you such a pinch if I could right now for having the audacity to even write that.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

I don't even remember writing that lol!

Comment

Why can't we let Kate have one of those great rubber chickens? I think she totally deserves the best there is! And also the yodeling pickle on top of that

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              awww,thanks for having my back girl.

Are you guys seriously telling me if you won a rubber chicken or yodeling pickle you wouldn't be happy? I think they're the best gifts on the list. Now I'm sad

Steve O

Comment

I'll take them, send them my way

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X