yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Contest Gift certificates upgraded from 35$ to 50$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest Gift certificates upgraded from 35$ to 50$

Hey all

I could not just stand while SteveO is doing things behind our backs
    As of Sunday 10/20/13
    the 35$ gift certificates are now upgraded to 50$.
    There are 2(as of 20.10.2013) more 50% certificates left and i am sure that Steve prepared allot more surprises for all of us

All active prizes and current winners can be checked at our PheromoneXS Contest page

And as always Enjoy Life and be happy

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

I'm digging this a lot! I'm hoping for that other giftcard so I can grab more mones

Comment

Oh yeah, Oh yeah! Oop Ooooop. I need our ladies to get these gift certificates so we can get more mones and break more hearts. Lol

Comment

Haha yes Kate I agree! I know I'd find a good use for any amount of PheromoneXS gift certificates I bet Steve has noticed already how crazy I am about keeping up my emergency supply of favorite XS products!

Comment

Well am routing for you. I heard the yodeling pickle today,it was awesome. I wants me a yodeling pickle.

Comment

Well it's mainly guys up in these forums but I do like to see some of what the women report. I've also always wondered what it would be like if the tables were turned on me and I met a female that used mones and she put me under her influence ;P

Comment

Well my friend,those who don't have pheromones on their side,always have that female persuasion that get you guys P whipped into shape.

Comment

Tis true!

Comment

Here is a sampling of this amazing prize

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LMBO! LOVE IT!

• rj5555
                    rj5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Watching the whole video waiting for something to happen only to realize that my audio was muted was great but with sound it was even better

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X