yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Week 3 Winner (Sunday 10/20/13) Our Third Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Winner (Sunday 10/20/13) Our Third Winner

Congratulations to our latest winner Kristen.seese who chose lucky number 7 and with that won herself a $35 Gift Certificate, except I decided last night to increase all $35 to $50 GC's. So week 3 winner is a $50 Gift Certificate. Not only did she get a GC but she just started posting pretty recently which is a super way to welcome her to the community. Its also great that we now have boys and girls in the winners circle.

What a sweet girl she is guys. Exactly the type you want to meet out some place where she can seduce you with her mones. Welcome to the winners circle and congratulations.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Congrats Kristen! Yes, that is definitely a great way of welcoming her into the community, lucky girl!

Comment

Congratulations, Kristen! Now you have a great excuse to really dive in on the mones

Comment

Congratulations Kristen!

Get more mones and enjoy the XS.. there a treasure opened for you now!

Comment

Wooooooohooooo! CONGRATULATIONS LOVEY. Finally a girl dips her hand into the jar of cookies. I am so happy for you. Kate throws confetti in the air and does the worm.

Comment

Congratulations Kristen! And everyone else who won something while I wasn't here.
            Very exciting to see you all win those cool prizes!

Wonder what the next week prize will be, I think it's time for a rubber chicken

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Hopefully not. Out of all the stuff they are still not here yet

But Fleur I don't want the rubber chicken ;P

Comment

I want the yodeling pickle.

Comment

• idle
                idle commented
                Editing a comment

Congrats!! What an awesome "Welcome to the Community" for you!!

Comment

CONGRATS, Lady K!!!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X