yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do I get my discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get my discount?

I recently earned a discount but I don't how to do this...I went to pheromonexs to buy Cohesion XS, but when I go to the checkout page, it doesn't really subtract anything. So I went to my discoverxs account and set the email the same to my pheromonexs account and still saw no discount?
    Help please?

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Not the end of the month yet...read all the fine print.

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post
      I recently earned a discount but I don't how to do this...I went to pheromonexs to buy Cohesion XS, but when I go to the checkout page, it doesn't really subtract anything. So I went to my discoverxs account and set the email the same to my pheromonexs account and still saw no discount?
      Help please?
      It seems that have to wait, until last day of calendar of the month, so 31.12. Then Level discount will updated automatically, on 5 business days to take effect... so, perhaps you should wait until 6.1.2017, if wanna wait for the discount...
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post
        Help please?
        I update the community discount in the store at the beginning of each month. I already did it , if you got upgraded before the 3rd or 4th then I did it, if it was after that date then it will be updated the following month.

Comment

I just earned my discount yesterday(?) so I guess I need to wait until after the 5th to get my discount? Am I understanding this correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            I just earned my discount yesterday(?) so I guess I need to wait until after the 5th to get my discount? Am I understanding this correctly?
            Not the 5th. I do them at the first of every month. Because of my work load, I have like within the 1st to about the 5th to get it done.Sometimes, I get it done on the 1st , sometimes the 2nd etc

You get the picture. Tomorrow is the 1st and we don't work on the weekends

Comment

Oh ok thanks for the clarification.

Weekends off? What's that? lol

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Steve encourages us to party and do bad things on the weekends.It is a new experiment to see if it would improve on our work skills and ethics

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                I was a chef for 20+ yrs. We never got weekends or holidays off. Those were our busiest times. I wouldn't know what to do with a weekend off.

Looks like I'll hafta wait until after the 5th afterall......at least. Maybe longer.

Comment

Well, no its in the first day of month, its in 5th or 6th! success

Comment

Is the discount listed some where I your profile and I'm very , very sorry if this has already been explained.
                  36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                  Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                  , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Headless It will automatically be discounted in your cart.
                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook , thank you .
                      36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                        Is the discount listed some where I your profile and I'm very , very sorry if this has already been explained.
                        When it has been updated in the store.Once you place an order the discount will automatically be applied.

Right now,you are at a Level 1 which means you are eligible for 3% discount for life whenever you make a purchase. If you place the order and you don't see the discount,just send me a ticket to look into it for you

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

When it has been updated in the store.Once you place an order the discount will automatically be applied.

Right now,you are at a Level 1 which means you are eligible for 3% discount for life whenever you make a purchase. If you place the order and you don't see the discount,just send me a ticket to look into it for you
                          Thank you ,I appreciate the reply and you guys have great customer service.
                          36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Awwww, thanks (l)

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X