yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Week 2 Winner (Sunday 10/13/13) - Our Second Week Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Winner (Sunday 10/13/13) - Our Second Week Winner

Another week and we have another winner. Congratulations to right_mr who was picked as a winner this week. We were down to 19 prizes and he was asked to choose from 1-19. His lucky number was 17 and he just won himself the Samsung HMX-F80BN/XAA 720p Camcorder with 52x Optical Zoom Factory Reconditioned + 6 bonus contest entries. A $75 Value.

Once again congratulations to our second weeks winner. We still have one more camcorder left along with lots of terrific prizes to still giveaway. Remember all you have to do is place an order for $75 in product and post on the forum.

Its always a thrill to give stuff back to an amazing community. right-mr was super gracious and humble with his win. Every week is like a win for me because I get to speak with incredible people. Thanks everyone for participating and good luck to all

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I am overjoyed SteveO, thanks! Really appreciate the phone call especially, that was the real prize for me. I look forward to trying out the new toys I ordered, lets see what PBomb is all about! By the way my trusty mix of ascend and xs113 rocked yesterday at a fancy dress party I was at. From what I can say so far from using tons of products from lots of vendors is that I trust and rely on your products the most and get incredible results from them. Keep creating mind blowing possibilities SteveO...

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      This is getting better and better. My oh my. I don't have use for a camcorder so am not that jealous. Enjoy your new prizeeeeeeeeeeee.

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just want those gift certificates lol!

Congrats homeskillet!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSS!!!! KATE THROWS CONFETTI IN THE AIR AND AT YOUR HEAD.

Comment

Wow, congrats!!!!

Comment

Way to go, Right!!!!

Now you can video your hits.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
            MrGoodbar714 commented
            Editing a comment
            LMFAO... M your hilarious!

• right_mr
            right_mr commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought about it and I will upload my video hits if you agree to view them on your kindle, fellow prize winner!

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            You guys are so disgusting...rolls my eyes

By the way, received my prize super quick and it works perfectly. Always wanted an HD camcorder so this is perfect. That 52X optical zoom will help me pick out my targets better.
          thanks again

Comment

Awesome, glad you like it

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X