yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Exclusive PheromoneXS Contest: $3000 in prizes and we are adding even more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my one entry will do the trick, I believe I can flyyyyyyyy.

Comment

Well all prizes are in and ready to be shipped out, except the rubber chickens of all things. I got a notice they might take a month to get to me. I thought it was pretty funny but apparently "air mail" wasn't an option. Who would of thunk but rubber chickens can't fly either!

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I really want to keep this thread about the contest and I have no idea how to move your post. Can you start another here. I'm happy to reply there

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Here is a suggestion - I would like to see some media streaming box in the prizes

Something like G-box Midnight MX2 or Pivos Xios DS

These two are compatible have xbmc media center installed and they are free of any restrictions (like paying to watch movies and series online) and never need to be jail-broken

Comment

Thank you for your input. As the contest gets going I'll be looking to add more so this might be something that's possible.

Steve O

Comment

Still lots of great prizes to give away and a couple more days to get in on this weeks drawing.

Steve O

Comment

Got one of your cards saying I'm qualified. Groovy But uh, Steve, if I win and you send me one of those toys, they'll get fed to my roommate's dog and he uh...he's evil with those things.

Comment

Carded here too - looks pretty snazzy! In vague echo of 2000GT, if I'm lucky enough to win and end up picking a toy, I might just quietly pass the prize to someone else - gotta share the love

Comment

I'll gladly take any unwanted prize even if it is a toy. I have a nephew so I'm sure if I showed up with a toy monkey he'd be happy.

Comment

I guess I'll need to start posting again since I just placed another big order today xD
                      I have been quite busy in September helping with arranging my friend's wedding, so many thoughts have been left unwritten.

Steve is quite generous with his prizes for this one, I have to admit that.
                      I was kinda turned off by the idea to participate in this thing as I never win anything in my life even with fairly large win chances. So as a result, any contest that is based on luck upsets me big time. But well, there is always hope. And I would make this order regardless, so there's nothing to regret about

Comment

I love how we can win things not for making a particular effort to enter a competition, but just for posting around on the forum and placing an order. Makes it very "cherry on the cake" - although it's a cake-sized cherry

Comment

I believe there will be many people vying for this weeks prize as I'm sure SteveO's newsletter and coupons provoked a buying frenzy. But really it's hard to pass up deals like that especially when they are products that are really proving their weight in gold in the field.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X