yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Guess a Number between 1 and 100

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19, because you know, this seems like a productive and scientifically rigorous way for me to return to this forum after a year...

Comment

Technically we were only on 1 guess per person. Some of you are on like 5 and 6 guesses. I'm going to allow 3 guesses per person so if you have that already any additional guesses wont be counted past the first 3. Anyone who only has one guess has 2 more or 2 guesses one more. Anyone coming on new has 3 total guesses. I will say nobody within their first 3 guesses has guessed it correctly, but also doesn't mean nobody after their first 3 hasn't guessed it correctly. There are still 69 numbers available to choose from which makes me wonder why in tarnations would anyone choose the exact same number as the person just one or two posts ahead of them. Seems like an awful waste of a guess

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ok, my 2nd & 3rd guess is...
        31 & 7

Comment

There is a strategy to this guessing business.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Ixist
            Ixist commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, I think it's 100 then, since you put a monkey at the end, and you always talk about a 100 monkeys working there

• fdesa12
            fdesa12 commented
            Editing a comment
            I already tried 100. That was my first guess. If I had known about the 3 guess limitation, my strategy would definitely have changed :\

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahh rules! I hate them too, but I did say 1 guess per person right from the get go. I went to 3 only to give everyone who already surpassed 1 a chance again

My 2'nd and 3'rd guesses:

Comment

Eleventy-one! No, wait, cancel that ... If I knew how many successful mixes you've made, that would be my number guess. Second would be how many you've successfully brought to market. How have you done SteveO? Whether those are the correct numbers or not, now I'm curious! How many successful mixes now under your belt? And my apologies in advance for the thread hijack...

Cheers,

Quicksilver

P.S. last guess would be 99 ....
            Last edited by Quicksilver; 05-22-2016, 07:06 AM. Reason: Adding the postscript...

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome back. I have no idea how many mixes I've made, but 99 isn't it

My second guess will be: 43
            My third guess will be: 28

Comment

39 ?????
              can you tell us if its even or odd pwease

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                That would make it to easy, but I can tell you 39 it isn't. One more guess

My last guess is 4.

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll be adding more guesses soon

Number 9
              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

2nd guess is 5.
                PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did I mention there was 3 places? Didn't think so, but congratulations you just took 3rd place and another guess still to go

my guess 8

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you get two more. Good luck

my 2nd guess is : 10

Comment

and 3rd is : 11

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There will be some more guesses coming up. Hang tight

well my numbers are 19 - 31 - 28

last bet
                  Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                  Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                  LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                  Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Only 19 and 31 will count as you already used a guess, but when we do add more guesses soon enough 28 will count towards that.

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like your thinking but no cigar. Hang in there, I'll release another three guesses soon enough

Well I'll use 2 of my guesses to hit ones people already covered with their over 3 guesses:

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like your strategy, but didn't hit this time

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                  2nd guess is 5.
                  So there are three prizes, because 1-100 are pretty steep odds with first one guess and then three. I only intended to give one guess per person to start, but so many people already had 2 and 3 I upped it to three guesses (where it currently remains). #5 was the third place prize and so elvin.tan77 just won a bottle of oil. Best part about it that was only his second guess and he still gets his third.

Congratulations elvin.tan77

Steve O

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                    elvin.tan77 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    WOOHOOO! TQ XSteveO

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats Evil tan!

We got two more prizes left. The grand prize and second place.

Numbers picked already (only counting the 3 guesses you are allotted). I won't swear that I got them all, but I'm pretty certain this is all of the already chosen numbers.
                  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,13,16,17,18,19,21,22,25,26,27,28,29, 31,33,35,39,42,43,44,45,50,64,67,69,70,71,73,77,83 ,86,96,99,100

There are still a lot of choices to be made and remember three guesses per person. Any guesses over that will not count until the next round of guesses are awarded. So if you chose 6 guesses the first 3 are used on this one and then each subsequent guess applies to the next round. Even if your one of your guesses were correct, but outside the allotted 3 it wouldn't count until you were given more. Hope that makes sense and I believe it to be the fairest way to do it. Not just that but your boosting your post count too

Steve O

Comment

Well, I'm partial to 37 .... As a non sequiter, Steve, google "c60 buckminsterfullerene rat study owndoc" the results may interest you....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X