yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Domination Fresh Musk - Giveaway - Hurry it wont last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination Fresh Musk - Giveaway - Hurry it wont last

One 6ml bottle Domination oil Fresh Musk

You pay for shipping

Accidentally scented a bottle with Fresh Musk and so I'm feeling generous. First "qualified" person who responds its theirs for free, but you do need to pay for shipping. You can combine it with an order if you'd like.

There is one secret rule to the contest that has to do with your love of "Fresh Musk". I'm not going to say what that secret rule is that will decide the winner so everyone should go for it. Please make sure I know who you are in the store. You can do that through a Private Message. I still have 770 unread PM's in my box, so make sure you title yours Domination Fresh Musk.

Summary: I'm giving away a 10ml Domination Fresh Musk scented. You pay for shipping. First qualified person who responds wins.

Anyway pay attention indeed as there will be some other give-away promotions following.

Good Luck

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Oh great,really. You are going to give me something for free and confuse the heck out of me before you give it to me first.

THAT IS JUST LOWWWWWWW!

With that said, I love fresh musk more than a gay man loves

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Oh great,really. You are going to give me something for free and confuse the heck out of me before you give it to me first.

THAT IS JUST LOWWWWWWW!

With that said, I love fresh musk more than a gay man loves

OMG Kate!!!

Comment

I want it,
        all the sprays I have purchased and the last 2 orders I made were with Fresh Musk cover scent.
        ... and girls love it too.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          You win! Congratulations

• Joe M
          Joe M commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secret rule, wtf. I want that shit yo. 10, of domination for free. Id kill that, idgaf what it smells like

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          What's your favorite scent?

• kingtut savage
          kingtut savage commented
          Editing a comment
          Im temped to say fresk musk, but honestly i havent used any scents yet

a freshly marked territory?

Ohh!! Girls I do adore, I'll be leaving behind some fresh musk when I'm done.

No idea what I'm saying
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          What's your favorite scent fdesa12?

• fdesa12
          fdesa12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love Fresh Musk! That's why I be leaving that trail behind with the ladies when I'm done XD

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Remind me on your next order. I have some "prizes" for you

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        One 6ml bottle Domination oil Fresh Musk

You pay for shipping

Accidentally scented a bottle with Fresh Musk and so I'm feeling generous. First "qualified" person who responds its theirs for free, but you do need to pay for shipping. You can combine it with an order if you'd like.

There is one secret rule to the contest that has to do with your love of "Fresh Musk". I'm not going to say what that secret rule is that will decide the winner so everyone should go for it. Please make sure I know who you are in the store. You can do that through a Private Message. I still have 770 unread PM's in my box, so make sure you title yours Domination Fresh Musk.

Summary: I'm giving away a 10ml Domination Fresh Musk scented. You pay for shipping. First qualified person who responds wins.

Anyway pay attention indeed as there will be some other give-away promotions following.

Good Luck
        I think that Fresh musk is the best scent for the XS oils. I've received many nice comments from ladies about the 'nice & fresh scent'.
        Steve is that the old 10ml bottle Domination, or the new 6ml bottle?

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Its the 6ml bottle and you win too! Congratulations

• Panikos
          Panikos commented
          Editing a comment
          TY very much Steve! I have to find a way to get rid of the limitations (Capital controls) which Greek government has applied to international sales via credit cards, so I can place an order again.

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Can I do anything to help? I would make exceptions for money orders, wire transfers, western union... whatever would help you. Let me know

I'm a little confused about the instructions. Interested parties should PM Steve with the response, yes?

Anyway, I suspect the rule is that one musk ask nicely if s/he wants this product.

Comment

• Futureman
          Futureman commented
          Editing a comment
          Why, Fresh Musk, of course! Especially in XS oils. And what's not to like? It's fresh, clean, and the ladies love it!! I bet it complements Domination perfectly.

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          On your next order remind me and I'll send you some "prizes"

• Futureman
          Futureman commented
          Editing a comment
          Alright! Thanks!

In my next order,
        do I have to add to the pheromone basket the Domination Fresh Musk oil?

Comment

Can't tell if anyone has won, but this sounds amazing. The musk scent but it's one of my favorites in colognes.
          Last edited by somaticstapler; 10-12-2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            A whole bunch of participants won. Keep checking though as we will have many more.

Just received it.
          Fresk Musk smells different on Domination XS.
          I'll make good use of it.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah it should. Domination is essentially pure enone/anone with a little something/something extra. Its not easy to cover

Fresh musk is one of my favorite scents! That and FXS are awesome for covering pheromones or even just for wearing by itself as a regular cologne

Comment

Thank you everyone for participating in this months fun-fest. We will be running these types of contests at least every month. I have a lot of cool things to give away and when possible we will try to have prizes for everyone so as to not exclude males or females. It just worked out that was this time

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

any bottle still for my next order ??

SteveO: what's your favorite scent??

me: my Favorite Scent is a Fresh Pussy

me: did i win??

Last edited by sexnificant; 11-03-2015, 10:38 AM.
              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X