yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt - Nobility/FXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiSt - Nobility/FXS

I accidentally fragranced a 30ml test bottle of XiSt 1/2 Nobility and 1/2 FXS. Who wants it? I am only going to add it to an order or you pay for shipping.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Would love to get it if I can pay with shipping!!!

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean?

• MAGNUSDUTOR`
      MAGNUSDUTOR` commented
      Editing a comment
      That part where you said if we pay for the shipping. I will pay for the shipping. That is what I meant. Apologies. My home language is not English.

I want it too! How do I pay for shipping??

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I only had one

Now we have two takers, how do we solve this? Each of you will need to submit an essay no less than 14 pages on why you love pheromoneXS.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGNUSDUTOR` View Post
      Would love to get it if I can pay with shipping!!!

It's yours. You can wait till you order or I'll build you a link to pay for the shipping of your choice

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

It's yours. You can wait till you order or I'll build you a link to pay for the shipping of your choice

I am ecstatic now!!! Thank you so much Steve!! This will be with my next order!!

Now for my next order I just need to decide if I want Thinker or PSE or A1.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          make sure you let me know in the order notes. You're 18 posts away from your first discount too.

• MAGNUSDUTOR`
          MAGNUSDUTOR` commented
          Editing a comment
          I have notified you in the order notes. Thank you

yeah i am definiely going to have to pay more attentions to all of the forum sections. been missing out on the givaways. shame on me

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X