yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FREE COPY: Becoming Casanova: Kimba's Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not know if the special still applies, the price recently went up. Believe it or not, it was less expensive before.

Comment

I got it on my kindle and I have to say this is good stuff, straight to the point. Thanks Kimba. Most of PUA sell it through clickbank for ridiculous amount but this is really good value for price.

Comment

I appreciate the feedback. This is on the second book, Core Fundamentals? I would greatly appreciate a review!

I agree on most other guys charging a lot. Less expensive books on Kindle or by people are throw away, trash. Honestly, I would be happy to point guys int the direction of free resources from my competition rather than let people buy stuff, as its better. Nearly eery company has an Attraction Course for 50 bucks, a date book, and they make products for sticking points. I think this is great, I really do. But most guys need to buy 10 products to get to a level where they know what to do. I myself, a self learner by most accounts, had to buy a few products and go out for 6 years. Crazy to think about. How much money I spent? That's another story all together. Let's just say every major PUA company has my Credit Card number.

It was worth it. I figured it out. I do not want to sound like some sleazy sales man, but what I teach in Boot Camp is better than whats in the books. That is the point. I want guys who come to a program to learn a high level of real Game. Not inner Game, its what I call the Social Matrix. My Co - Instructor learn it and went out that night, alone, and got a three some. Not a huge deal, he had them before, but it was easy. He was really frekin' good before I worked with him. But the program was like lighter fluid.

I do not think a guy should spend a lot of money on any program unless it will make him into a PUA. That is my belief. I wanted to be a PUA. So I put the work in. Most guys only need a couple books and to go out. So that's the way I made the books.

Comment

I've got 'becoming casanova' I'll leave you a amazon feedback as well whenever I find some time.

Comment

They all have the same title, different Sub - Title my friend. I appreciate the feedback, it is great motivation. Feel free to shoot me a PM or email with any questions. I have this lingering feeling I forgot something. I may be a bit of a perfectionist.

Comment

is it still obtainable? how do i get without kindle?
              PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
              LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
              PT : Captain, THU
              Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post
                is it still obtainable? how do i get without kindle?
                This is from 2014. Amazon still has it listed for $4.99 on Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=docs-os-doi_0 but I'm not sure how you could get it in another format. You don't actually need a Kindle though as Kindle is an app that can be downloaded as an iphone app or android. I have a Kindle, plus the app on my ipad.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I don't know how I discovered this but I want one.

Comment

Its still on Amazon for $4.
                    I bought it for the hell of it and for reading all of the threads that Kimba put up.
                    Ended up getting a $4 credit for another book on Amazon.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X