yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FREE COPY: Becoming Casanova: Kimba's Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE COPY: Becoming Casanova: Kimba's Book

I have the utmost respect for Kimba and all of the community. In honor of hist first book, and hopefully many more to follow, I want to offer all Community Researchers a copy on XS. Guys and ladies are both welcome to a copy.

Just drop me a PM with your email for kindle account and I'll send one over to you.

Everyone else we will be giving away a free copy with every purchase of SOB (all sizes and diluent) in the next couple days.

You can pick up your own copy here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=docs-os-doi_0 or wait for our special promotion.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

SOBSOB-XS
    "The Essential Guide for Pick Up Artistry. This book is designed to cover the core basic skills of Pick Up Artistry. The no - nonsense Guide to give you tons of great information to get the woman of your dreams. Packed with applicable skills and tools to teach you how to better communicate with women.

After years of studying PUA (Pick Up Artistry) and teaching men how to attain the sexual options they want, we have decided to write out manual. The essential guide on the core skills in Pick Up Artistry designed to teach you how to excel at meeting and seducing women. This book is designed to be the only guide you need to meet women, including the core skills most men spend years in Pick Up Artistry learning.

In this book, we include:

-How to Learn Pick Up Artistry and get good fast.
    -The simple trick to access the right thing to say when speaking to women without memorizing lines or routines.
    - A complete guide to Rapport - The Skill to build Comfort with a Woman.
    - A complete guide to Attraction - The Skill to make a Woman want YOU.
    - A complete guide to Compliance & Investment -The Skill to get a Woman to Call you Back and Sleep with You.
    - A complete guide to Breaking Rapport, the simple trick to make women chase you.
    - A new and unique way to get a phone number easily.
    - A Simple system designed to help you seduce women tonight.
    - The four step loop which is designed to help you get any woman.
    - A Primer on how to start conversations with women, or Open.
    - And so much more!

This book is designed to get the novice from zero to sixty and to teach the advanced guy new techniques to improve his ability to meet women. This is designed to have something for everyone, regardless of skill level.
    While supplies last!

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention I am giving 30% OFF on SOB spray and oil

Steve O

Comment

All Community Researchers can have a copy for free as well. Just drop me a PM with your kindle email

Steve O

Comment

Thank you a million Steve!

I've been gone a while, teaching guys how to get good with women. In my time teaching, I noticed a problem. Most guys with PUA knowledge have a fundamental problem, they learn the wrong way!

So I took my background in education, and PUA experience and my team and I decided it would be a good idea to write some books. Well, I did. My co-lead instructor, who moved to Central Michigan University to get better options to teach (More guys, conference rooms, etc) thought it was a bad idea to give away great stuff for a buck.

This is book one of three I have finished. Two are $0.99. I wanted to do at least one free book to help guys, but Amazon is fickle.

In the book I fully cover the basic element of Seduction. In all honesty, it is the most complete source on Attraction, Rapport which most PUA's call Comfort when used later on, and Qualification. I have around 50 ways to get Attraction in the book, all briefly explained, harder to understand one's with examples.

If you use Pheromone products and do not have the social skills to back them up, they will do nothing for you. We all know this the hard way. Steve believes in me enough to offer this great deal on an incredible book. If you want a Seduction resource, this is less fluff and more content than anything else available. No bells or whistles. just the ways we in PUA get women. Combine this with Steve's pheromone products and the confidence they bring, and you will have some amazing results.

Steve and I have no special partnership. He asked me if he could buy them himself and give them out! No discount, no promo code, no nothing. This is no way to market each other. I am a small niche player in the huge PUA world, Steve just picked up a copy and believed enough to help everyone out. I hope you guys like it!

If anyone has questions, the book and my blog have my email addresses. I love answering questions and helping guys out. Reviews on the book are appreciated. If you do not like something, contact me at LifePUA@Gmail.com and I will see if I can help your specific issue. If you like the book, please rate it on Amazon. It would greatly help me keep posting good books on the cheap.

My next inexpensive work is on the Core Fundamentals of Game. The underlying tricks that all Game operates under. This is the Advanced stuff guys learn after doing PUA for years. If Amazon will play nice, I will see if I can get out any deals.

Comment

Lots of members took advantage of the SOB sale this weekend and we sent out emails requesting permission to share your emails with Amazon so we can send your free ebook. We excluded everyone who mentioned in the order notes saying it was okay already and those who already mentioned they had it.

Steve O

Comment

Congrats on your book Kimba! Hope for many more to come and for it to deliver that power juice within

Comment

Wish the free copy came in with all new purchases :-) Made an order of Xist day before yesterday :-)

Comment

Thank you guys!

The book is 0.99. Super inexpensive. I wanted something free or very cheap so anyone and everyone could get it. I hope the fact you may need to pay for it will not dissuade you.

Comment

"This title is not available for customers from your location"... Tears were shed during the reading of that sentence

Comment

Oh no!

Where do you live? I will see if I have limiting settings on Amazon.

Comment

Yikes.....

Kindle does not allow books to many Country's in the Middle East. The two ways around this are to somehow set up a US Amazon account or use a proxy to buy the book. Other than that, my hands are tied. Amazon has the rights to the book for six months, after that I can put it in another format for download.
                        Last edited by KIMBA; 09-14-2014, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Ah, thank you for letting me know, K. I'm looking forward to reading it and getting to know your point of view on it and been waiting for something like this pre summer vacation.

P.S: I know this isn't the right place for it but I just wanted you and everyone here to read the post on my journal (that I posted on 13-9-2014) for why I just vanished from the forums in the summer. And no, I did not leave XS But I won't dive much into that as you'll read it in the journal.

Anyhow, back to the point. yeah that's an idea for doing a US Amazon account. I thought about the proxy thing first but that works nicely too .

Comment

I've got my website up and running and getting loads of traffic.

Life is good. And this business is picking up.

Comment

Can't seem to buy your books on the Australian Amazon store, ugh, how annoying... Any other way to get them?

Comment

Never mind, its fixed now. Like you said "Amazon is fickle."

Comment

Thank you Nicklaus. I hope you enjoy them. From my perspective, and those who reviewed them for me, think they are great but I am unsure they are easy to understand.

I designed it as a series my friend. Read book one first, go out a bit, read book two, then three.

Book two is my 'Advanced' stuff, but I intended structure to be third. It is the most applicable in this way. It sounds weird, but knowing the tricks and the fundamentals and using them before you learn the Structure is what makes you good in field. The spinning your wheel feeling is one you need to get by trying yourself. Then when you stack the deck in your favor with book two, things go easier. By time you go to book three, magic happens. Your mind starts to click and that is when magic moments happen in field.

Thank you!

Comment

I have the utmost respect for you Kimba and will certainly take a look at your material. I'm gonna request a free copy of the first book and I'll probably follow up with buying the other two after reading it if I can get a feel for your techniques. I've been away for several months now but I check in every once in a while. Just got a new test product in I need to make a reporting post about so see yall later.

Comment

• XSteveO
                                      XSteveO commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Send me your email address via PM.

My second book is on Promo now, for free, til the end of the day. Consider me hopeless, but this is not about money. Some of my prices went up, like my first book, my Linear Method went down quite a bit. Hope some people can snatch this up!

Thank you for the kind words Magnus. Not a lot of techniques. Some stuff you heard before. The difference is the book's are expansive into the topic, providing the information guys need infield when I teach the stuff. Other methods give you a list of techniques, I am not trying to re-invent the wheel, I am trying to give you the tool's to use the wheel. You will learn something from every book, even if it is just the right way to use the techniques my friend.

Comment

I actually got really excited for SOB after researching and reading a few posts. I didn't know about it before but I guess the book its a bonus. The book itself doesnt have a bad price either. $3 its a steal.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X