yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Label Contest Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Label Contest Rules

1. Winner receives a year supply (12 Ten ml bottles) of that blend - although we can maybe work out something else as far as another blend.
    2. Image must be easily identifiable to be considered. A Jackson Pollock probably wouldn't work for these although he's fabulous.
    3. Image will be used as a background silhouette image behind the titled product.
    4. Its not necessary to include any text, fonts or anything else except the background image.
    5. We won't be changing the new labels design only potentially using the background image as we currently do.
    6. Images will be grayed/white washed out as to replicate the same look and feel as the other labels.
    7. Keep it simple: Remember the labels are a little more than an inch in size (We will fix the ratios, but clarity is key-super fine details don't work well)
    8. You may also just submit ideas if that's what you want. It doesn't actually need to be an image at all. With Evolve one of the team suggested DNA strand and well the rest is history. Cohesion it was hand holding.
    9. Suggesting another persons work is A-OK. We wont be using it exactly as is anyway
    10. No limit on submissions.
    11. We will base the winner on the first submission of the idea.
    12. Repeat submissions by others will only be considered valid if they change the idea, not if they only add to the idea.
    13. Contest is open to all registered community members who make a post in the respective contest post. Calling in ideas, emailing, private/direct messaging are not considered valid entries, even if the idea is selected
    14. Contest ends September 1, 2019
    15. Contest end may be extended at any time
    16. You may create your own design:
    a. This requires surrendering all rights to that image as it will used commercially if chosen.
    b. If selected, other than being rewarded the contest prize and community recognition you will not receive financial compensation
    c. Aser Gruppe International will own the image and all rights associated with it

17. Contest rules can be changed at any time, with or without notice

I don't really like rules so this is more of guidelines to answer questions and such in one place.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I obviously will have my favorites but I'm not going to "like" any particular ones because the idea is to encourage creativity.

It won't necessarily be a community favorite that is selected as there is a lot to consider. We have a specific balance that needs to be met to make it work for the label.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that's fine, you can just PM me when I peak your interest LOL.
      Thanks for the contest SteveO Aser Gruppe's PheromoneXS is a great company.

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah yeah, that's fine, You can pack my 36 bottles in a box instead of sending me 10 pink envelopes. No need for PM. Shipping today is ok too.

Comment

sounds good!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I am so overwhelmed with happiness right now. Its an honor and privilege to be a part of such an amazing community. These submissions (in the respective threads) are fantastic. Thank you everyone

Steve O

Comment

I love when I get to be creative lol

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            I cant see this one, upload issue?

• LegendaryCharisma
            LegendaryCharisma commented
            Editing a comment
            Its just a comment Prettyrickyboi

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            The wink in your signature. It should be working though hmmmm

you have a couple more days

Comment

Tomorrow's the deadline ????????
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
            Tomorrow's the deadline ????????
            That date is not fixed like a brick wall or anything. If someone happens to submit an idea that's amazing I'm not going to disqualify it because of silly rules.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

because of silly rules.
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

He must be wearing one of those, Well I'm the BOSS, pheromones today

Comment

Just realize August has 31 days
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    He must be wearing one of those, Well I'm the BOSS, pheromones today

Comment

Nah, rules have always meant to be broken

Steve O

Comment

Rebel

Comment

Okay so we have been going back and forth over all the submissions all weekend long. After much deliberation, some heartbreak, we have selected the winners.

We will be announcing in each category the winner and the concept in a little while. First I need some coffee. Stay tuned

Steve O

Comment

First off let me thank each and everyone of you who participated in however small a way or to those who actually created their very own design. Its never an easy task choosing one winner over so much talent. We had to take into consideration each design and how it would ultimately fit into a label. There are a lot of little things that must be considered so its a difficult process to undertake.

I really want to emphasize how awesome every idea and concept was. This was not easy process because of course emotions get involved and favoritism and all that personal stuff. So here's how we did it to make it fair to everyone.

Silvia went through each label contest and wrote down every single idea without names. There were scenarios where some members expounded on others ideas, whether it was intentional or they just didn't see it, only the original idea was qualified. An example would be someone said a hypno watch and then someone added to that watch idea. We put both ideas into the contest but its only fair that the person suggesting the hypno watch would therefore be qualified. Unless the idea took it to an entirely different place. The good news is, in the end, it didn't matter anyway.

After all the ideas were written down we wrote all the benefits of the blend down and tried to cross reference everything. Those that stood out just made more sense. I like to think we picked the right ones for the blends. So anyway 3 people won in each respective contest.

Steve O

Comment

Congratulations to all three.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I really do love all the community love here so lets congratulate everyone who participated by sending you all a coupon for one 10ml bottle. You only get one regardless of how many entries and different products. Just as a way for me to recognize all the awesomeness and effort that was put forth.

I'll send the code as a Private Message.

Steve O

Comment

brilliant good idea, because i'm back on the EU website and going to make another purchase!
                                  sounds good, can't wait!
                                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X