yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Comply Label Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the idea of "Your Wish Is My Command", what about a genie and a magic lamp (image not mine)?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Genie magic lamp (Mobile).jpg Views:	2 Size:	14.3 KB ID:	114643
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

I find the Physically abusive fantasies of women flogging men offensive. It's unisex

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	114774
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Name:	images (1).jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	114912
        Puppet master control seems suitable for Comply
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

A snake around an apple. Or just a snake with tongue out. The snake got eve to comply and she got Adam to comply against his better judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
            A snake around an apple. Or just a snake with tongue out. The snake got eve to comply and she got Adam to comply against his better judgment.
            That might be a better one for InBetween, lol, though a bit of a negative attachment, accurate - the serpent did accomplish its goals through them...
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I haven't got the impression that the capacity for deceit is altered with comply. I usually associate the serpents transaction with Eve to be deceitful. Though a blend that helped one lie would be a blend I would imagine would generate high demand. I don't think it would go with Steve's/XS ethic and values.

Perhaps someone better at lying could try out some blends, I really suck at lying. Hmmm maybe I just need a pheromone and I can be a CEO or politician. "I did not inhale!"

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

That might be a better one for InBetween, lol, though a bit of a negative attachment, accurate - the serpent did accomplish its goals through them...
                Eaxctly. The Inbetween is just as dangerous as Comply, but different.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
                  I like that idea too, it gives me another idea of a snake getting squeezed.
                  Forceful compliance of ones that normally don't comply
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Okay, I tried to do it as an attachment, are you able to see it now?

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i can see the attachment here.

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    me too

Love the puppeteer and hypnotized eye ideas

Comment

Handcuffs ????
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

• Devin1Neil
                      Devin1Neil commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fuzzy pink handcuffs

3 black silhouettes looking at their leader in full color contrasting them, the leader is pointing and barking orders. They stand ready to comply.

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No colors

• Devin1Neil
                      Devin1Neil commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How about they're not filled in, just line drawings but the leader is.

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That would work if selected

I wish I was an artist, lol.

Something along the old uncle Sam recruiting pics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_...samwantyou.jpg

Just replace the words with Comply!

I'm sure someone can think up a better spokes figure for this than uncle Sam, lol.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                      Prettyrickyboi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol. I like that thought. but as an company that sales internationally idk.
                      Lol It sooo does say comply in some weird way though.
                      Funny being that the intent of the original message is to recruit.

• Jinnph
                      Jinnph commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, didn't think of the international aspect of it. I just thought it really would get the message across.

I put a pik up of a scorpion and a reaper but I have also been thinking just a scorpion alone might be appropriate. 6 legs and 2 claws not ten like so much clipart lol.

Name:	61yoww0H4wL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	115297

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                      Prettyrickyboi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like it. The scorpion holds its prey and stings them..I do see forceful compliance.

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks In my original I thought the Scorpio could show the possibility of stinging the wearer as reported and I wanted to downplay it but the more I thought, It kinda says it all in one.

Tesla Coil

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

The watch that they use with hypnosis could work here. This would be a nice silhouette to use and quite recognizable as well. Something similar to the image I posted below.
                      Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Originally posted by OrcaWhale View Post
                        The watch that they use with hypnosis could work here. This would be a nice silhouette to use and quite recognizable as well. Something similar to the image I posted below.

Just so you're aware, this has already been suggested: https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...563#post114563

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Playing with an idea of chained wrists or just chain. The chain could be tied between wrists of two different persons holding hands. It gives off a picture of compliance and captivity but at the same time in harmony with one another.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Simple kneel to obey stance. Doesn't have to have any details. Just black on white figures doing kneel and obey position. Could mix with male and female figures so it could mean it's affecting anyone of any sex.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here's my idea.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 2.31.39 AM.png
Views:	76
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	116071

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...