yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Comply Label Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comply Label Contest

Ideas for the Comply background image.

If we use your idea you'll win a year supply (12 Bottles)

Please remember its a background image so it has to be easily recognizable silhouette without crazy detail which is why Amma probably wouldn't work

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I am not sure if I understand the contest, so I just created a label to you. Click image for larger version  Name:	Image.png Views:	1 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	114497
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 08-07-2019, 11:18 AM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image (4).png
Views:	110
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	114513In black/White, I love the hands from "the roof", wonder what they are up to....
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have an idea on this one but I don't have photoshop anymore and I 'm learning Gimp As i go lol. Could you give us a cutoff date warning, this may take more than an afternoon. My learning curve is proving steep. I need a proper pheromone blend for this.

Comment

Oh thanks for the opportunity to dust off some real old knowledge sets. Use it or lose it.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            No rush here. AT least a month.

• Tigris
            Tigris commented
            Editing a comment
            Tell me about it!

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I have an idea on this one but I don't have photoshop anymore and I 'm learning Gimp As i go lol. Could you give us a cutoff date warning, this may take more than an afternoon. My learning curve is proving steep. I need a proper pheromone blend for this.
          I used Affinity when making mine. One time payment and no app renting.
          Arsenal

Comment

Gimp is free but it's been ten years since I played. I remember my color/monitor balances weren't right and translating to ink colors for printers was proving quite hard without a pro calibrated monitors. And inks. My gosh, Pantone used to be helpful but they cashed in big time and made licenses unaffordable. I remember designing in the colors of the seasons clothing fashions. Pantone would publish the palettes and boom, suddenly I would working in whatever was hot that season.

I had to drop out but I see they have opened up their science a bit and are at least giving RGB equivalents. That's enough for the web.

https://www.pantone.com/color-intell...nter-2019-2020

Here's this Fall's New York palette, shop accordingly be hot.... or not.
            Last edited by Muestereate; 08-07-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              You can also just submit ideas if that's what you want. It doesn't actually need to be an image at all. With Evolve one of the team suggested DNA strand and well the rest is history. Cohesion it was hand holding.

Just remember simple, without lots of details as it will not come through, and should be easily recognizable to others as to what it is.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Oh simple 2 part!

On lower left, regular-sized grim reaper but with sickle silhouette reaping the ground instead up in the air like most Grim Reapers. Scythe pointing toward center i.e to the right. This is the power and compliance part.

Upper right is a smaller Scorpion silhouette, tail curved to the right for opposing symmetry with the Reapers Scythe and the stinger pointed back at the Reaper to show it can sting he who reaps what they have sown.

The scorpion is small, just large enough to make out what it is. Needs be and should not be any larger than the balance/potential of the blend to go both ways would suggest.

I'll go ahead and post a rough photo to clarify soon. Making some headway and since it doesn't have to be finished art I can just clarify the idea. Thanks for the latitude. Having fun.
                Last edited by Muestereate; 08-07-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Is a WHIP too obvious? Either just a whip alone or a girl silhouette wielding a whip...
                  Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	307
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	114561

Comment

Hand swinging a pocket watch (the image is for illustration purposes, it doesn't belong to me).

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
                        Is a WHIP too obvious? Either just a whip alone or a girl silhouette wielding a whip...
                        A very sexual image though....
                        Arsenal

Comment

• daydreambeliever
                          daydreambeliever commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL. Very true. Also, a girl holding the whip might might give the wrong impression that it's just for women. But a male holding a whip isn't as aesthetically pleasing...

But a male holding a whip isn't as aesthetically pleasing...
                        Depends on the man....
                        Arsenal

Comment

Because Comply also has a control element, the puppet/puppeteer idea that I put forth for InBetween might also work for Comply.
                        Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Image of the Thor Hammer, Mjolnir!

No, seriously, that would be cool...
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Why use a hammer when you have a sledgehammer handy.

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Because Mjolnir looks cool and is MAGIC, just like XSteveO 's blends!

Because Comply also has a control element, the puppet/puppeteer idea
                          This was my idea too.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I'm thinking simply an eye with the hypnotism spiral.
                            Like this image below. (google searched photo)
                            Image result for hypno eye

It's simple, and the definition of comply means to 'act in accordance with a wish or command.'
                            I think of the hypnotism aspect when I read the definition.
                            Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 08-08-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I like your style, you me, and lafemme holding whips together... Flogging in sync ????????????????
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I like the whip idea, its sexy. nonetheless idk if it would go over well as a unisex product. Thoughts?

• daydreambeliever
                              daydreambeliever commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Conveying it as unisex is indeed the dilemma...

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I like your style, you me, and lafemme holding whips together... Flogging in sync ????????????????
                            whip GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X