yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

InBetween Label Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InBetween Label Contest

Ideas for the InBetween background image.

If we use your idea you'll win a year supply (12 Bottles)

Please remember its a background image so it has to be easily recognizable silhouette without crazy detail which is why Amma probably wouldn't work

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image (1).png
Views:	79
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	114500

My Contribution to this contest.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      The Text should have a green shadow color, but that is easy to fix.

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like a LAL label. Cool design.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Thansk.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    My Contribution to this contest.

Thanks, but please remember that we only need a background image. Its not necessary to include any text, fonts or anything else except the background image. We won't be changing the new labels only potentially using the background image exactly as we do now with the other labels.

All images will be grayed/white washed out as to replicate the same look and feel as the other labels.

So where as I do like the idea here, it wouldn't fit in with what we have now.

Keep at it though as my intent is not to demotivate you, only to remind you of the current guidelines we must work within.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I can make this grey/black and remove text

Name:	Image (3).png
Views:	83
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	114511

In black/white
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What about the idea of a puppet being manipulated by a puppeteer? If not the hand visibly controlling the puppet, then the person or puppet with strings attached....

I'm trying to think of simple ideas that convey "silent influence", I guess.
      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        This would work really well for comply too. Be sure to post this over there

• daydreambeliever
        daydreambeliever commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay. I did.

Or, what about the Yin/Yang symbol?
      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Two figures standing on opposite cliffs, about to shake hands.

Comment

• Silvia
        Silvia commented
        Editing a comment
        i like that!

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        2nd!

Royalty Free but watermarked

Name:	91977485-simple-bridge-illustration.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	114607

Comment

After reading the description of what XS194 Inbetween intends to do.
        If you want to lead the orchestra, you must first turn your back on the crowd..
        My idea is the shadowy silhouette of ' a person' with their back to the crowd.
        A good example is a Maestro conducting. A Maestro does not perform the various instruments, he is the director, he is behind the scenes. He is in-between and his work is appreciated later by those in the know.
        Something like the below, but better. (this is just a google stock image)
        Image result for maestro conducting

Comment

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	114776
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

A picture of overlapping circles, with the part in the middle (where they all meet) marked with a distinct colour.
          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
          ​

Comment

The colour of the middle section may or may not go out as a thin line in the core of the circles, or as a thin rim around them, marking the center as the part keeping everything together in a discrete but strong way. Simple and iconic.
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            ​

Comment

A picture of someone whispering in someones ear would also be good. Discretely showing the way without being to dominant. The "boss whisperer" or "suggester in chief"
              ​

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                "suggester in chief"

NuTrix thanks, glad you liked it New name perhaps?
              ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                NuTrix thanks, glad you liked it New name perhaps?
                No! I quite like the quip as is
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Name:	images.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	114910
                I think this resembles:
                all about that silent influence when the goal is in the accomplishment without the recognition.
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                  After reading the description of what XS194 Inbetween intends to do.
                  If you want to lead the orchestra, you must first turn your back on the crowd..
                  My idea is the shadowy silhouette of ' a person' with their back to the crowd.
                  A good example is a Maestro conducting. A Maestro does not perform the various instruments, he is the director, he is behind the scenes. He is in-between and his work is appreciated later by those in the know.
                  Something like the below, but better. (this is just a google stock image)
                  Image result for maestro conducting
                  an alternate picture for my idea thanks to Sarafina

Comment

https://www.boundless.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/02/Which-way-to-go-2.jpg

Comment

I have this idea that InBetween affects the balances of status. It goes something like this.:

Click image for larger version  Name:	InBetween2.png Views:	1 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	116102

I'm struggling for something but this keeps coming instead and imperfections may be intrinsic though I have to learn how to feather the edges, that would be the easy way to get that across. I'm still learning Gimp, The middle bar should be thinner and join the circles more symmetrically.

I may redo before the deadline but this is close enough for concept I guess.

Comment

Name:	111717445-boys-play-in-ball-football-silhouette-vector.jpg?ver=6.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	116182

I want to add submission,
                        Inspired by this word in PXS web desc.
                        "A blend created as a testament to an altruistic idea that sometimes you need to make others look good to accomplish the goal."
                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                        APEX: Manimal 2
                        * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X