yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Goddess Label Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
    ancient Mesopotamian goddessassociated with love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, justice, and political power. She was originally worshipped in Sumerand was later worshipped by the Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyriansunder the name Ishtar.[b] She was known as the "Queen of Heaven

I totally want to be worshipped and "associated" for and with all of these things....worshipped by nations throughout antiquity would be ok too...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

A lady on a pedestal perhaps?

I'm still working on these

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtWNcUecA6IbWwvZNnotTFnPl4eWKv44I6PtgAk7b5kD9_JuONjw.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	115932
      She's a bit too awesome to approach though I would like to climb into her head.

Comment

Here's my idea.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 2.41.37 AM.png
Views:	106
Size:	394.7 KB
ID:	116073

Comment

What i imagine is that we need to think Goddess as a regular women.All women are goddess ,so you can focus on something simple and beautiful.
          All the ancient gods are fine but we want something simple which represents all of us
          I hope i gave a hint to somebody
          Good luck ,be creative

Comment

With Silvia giving us a great tip, I was thinking the Female gender symbol with a halo over top, or a crown. (I think for "Goddess" the halo would be more significant. Or wings appended to the female gender symbol.

google stock photo (not really how id do it but an idea)
          Image result for female symbol wings

Comment

Darkened silhouette of a woman with her arms lifted and hands forming a heart above her head with a warm glow radiating from it...Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTCrQSrevQxDuKixEQPQg_JtatnD0hF3kGDfRE5m4_4ZIyx85RL.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	116265

Comment

Comment

upper right click on the large button A. If your screen is the same as mine, 8th item from the right "has some mountains" with a dot for the sun. That is your image icon. Opening it is two tabs, go to the second one that says upload, then choose file, then send to server screen changes and finally the ok button.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mumoos.jpg Views:	2 Size:	147.1 KB ID:	116317

Comment

Oh.My.WHAT?!
                  All of a sudden, at least on my phone, I can finally see all your posted images...and I have no idea what's changed!
                  But - Yay!
                  I can now see everyone's contributions!
                  I felt sooooooo left out

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    it was the 2000 post permissions apparently. I did a support ticket when I got 2k the other day. I just got fixed too.

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well! Great! I feel included now

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That feeling sucks

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  upper right click on the large button A. If your screen is the same as mine, 8th item from the right "has some mountains" with a dot for the sun. That is your image icon. Opening it is two tabs, go to the second one that says upload, then choose file, then send to server screen changes and finally the ok button.

Click image for larger version Name:	Mumoos.jpg Views:	2 Size:	147.1 KB ID:	116317
                  Thank you! ??

Comment

Comment

I have to do some resizing... some silly newbie went a tad over board.... (both in drafts made and in how large the files are) (that silly newbie happens to be me in case anyone missed my where I was going ???????)

Comment

Comment

When thinking about Goddess silhouette, I can only think of the well known female silhouette like the one below. Crown her with a halo and there she is, the Goddess!

I saved some pictures from google and redesign it so they're not my works.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Same star of Ishtar with wings.

Comment

Comment

or Hekate (/?h?k?ti?/; Ancient Greekancient Greek religion and mythology, most often shown holding a pair of torches or a key[1] and in later periods depicted in triple form. She was variously associated with crossroads, entrance-ways, light, magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, ghosts, necromancy, and sorcery.[2][3] She appears in the Homeric Hymn to Demeter and in Hesiod's Theogony, where she is promoted strongly as a great goddess. The place of origin of her following is uncertain, but it is thought that she had popular followings in Thrace.[4]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hecate

Comment

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRZcLL6BYeTG_eob6r-UYXIxI11nRf8C5ni92DSH0Ji_GtPM7-R.png
Views:	111
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	116471Ultra femme...

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS7acSrn6L3hCz7v5JmxQklmvekJ_uRysglH3smutBYyYSF1pX_.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	116472Controlled power and grace...

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSCrTTVVpcua9nrwB6MnyEDQFqJoY_B0PttRRHQjjz0-LmVUCUE.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	116473This is totally sexy girl power!

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRTao8Xz6FrwvXy_DIDEV8WJfh4DndcsEfR41sMggzUXkpytMxE.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	116474Soft femme...

I'm really liking playing with the whole silhouette idea!
                                    my favorite is pic 3...I'm a sucker for a sizzling hot stiletto heel

Comment

I'm pretty sure these are too intricate, but I love these images for Goddess:

Name:	LABEL_butterfly_woman.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	116478

Name:	LABEL_TreeGoddess.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	116479
                                      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X