yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Goddess Label Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Ooooo! Or silhouette of female head with a crown of stars?
    Head turned slightly left, not quite profile, face tilted upward, long flowing locks adorned with a crown of stars...
    Hmm, sounds more like a Roman Emperor...
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmm, sounds more like a Roman Emperor...
      No, no. More like a beautiful halo of light adorning her head.

Leave the leaves for Ceasar
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, I will.

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree the wreathes are more often masculine being given in the arena though I have seen more mature goddeses depicted with them.

I have another submission. I noticed in the reviews that Goddess can be steered. Admittedly this has too much detail but artist line art can tone it down without losing anything important except the shimmer that small detail can add.

I can see an innocence style goddess with the dove, A young goddess with the two small wings, a triumphant temptress style goddess with the two large wings and the earth mother with the two downturned wings. Combo yet to be determined

Click image for larger version  Name:	divine femine2.png Views:	2 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	114731

Click image for larger version  Name:	divine femine2.png Views:	2 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	114732

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images (1).jpg
Views:	97
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	114764 Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	114765
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

My Idea is Vesta, the greek goddess!
          above are pics of her!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

omg the buried the vestal virgins alive if they broke their vow of chastity

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              They wouldn't be virgins then

Venus is iconic, a picture of her head and neck would be easy to recognize - and the goddess of love and beauty seems appropriate. The bust of Nefertiti is also iconic but she was no goddess. Afrodite in the shell would also be easy to recognize.
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

When hearing about Goddess, Cleopatra comes into my mind

Name:	CLEOPATRA_by_RiniOng.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	114914
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I like that silhouette

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I like it too. something simple and easily seen on a label that may be grayscale.
                I try to keep my ideas this simple.

I guess it would be on a status light green background?

Comment

I get tarot readings done every now and then, Ive always liked the star card

https://www.biddytarot.com/wp-conten...7-The-Star.jpg

She represents what many people want which is Inspiration
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                  Venus is iconic, a picture of her head and neck would be easy to recognize - and the goddess of love and beauty seems appropriate. The bust of Nefertiti is also iconic but she was no goddess. Afrodite in the shell would also be easy to recognize.
                  I think technically all Egyptian Pharaohs and their wives/descendants were considered Gods. I could be wrong though.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Comment

Name:	d6bc07a1cda4534279c1cb484ac48b02.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	368.0 KB
ID:	114972

I think Temerances symbolic meaning is precisely InBetween. The symbolism is too complex on a tarot card but that is what it takes to be precise.

Comment

I know that you asked for simple, so how about a white dove or the silhouette of one? Doves are associated with Aphrodite/Venus so the romance element is definitely there and they are also associated with the heavens so you would have the romance and the heavenly aspect covered in just one smooth image that is easy to replicate and find.
                        Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

I like the simple dove. I think the girls like some more status but I could see the dove and let the status speak for itself. The lone dove also its a simpler palette to spray combos onto.

Comment

Nike of Samothrace with the motto: ???? ???? ??!
                            Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-23-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

XSteveO Is the contest still going on? I've been researching the last couple of days for something that could work but still am looking for the PERFECT image or idea and would continue doing so if no decision has been made as of yet.

Comment

end of month deadline

Comment

ancient Mesopotamian goddessassociated with love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, justice, and political power. She was originally worshipped in Sumerand was later worshipped by the Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyriansunder the name Ishtar.[b] She was known as the "Queen of Heaven

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X