yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Goddess Label Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess Label Contest

Ideas for the Goddess background image.

If we use your idea you'll win a year supply (12 Bottles)

I was thinking Amma (4 armed Indian deity)

KateD suggested Nefertiti

Please remember its a background image so it has to be easily recognizable silhouette without crazy detail which is why Amma probably wouldn't work

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

My contribution to the contest

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image (2).png
Views:	154
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	114502
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 08-07-2019, 11:51 AM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Name:	Image (5).png
Views:	136
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	114515

In B/W only
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Name:	Image (5).png
Views:	136
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	114515

In B/W only
      I cannot see the images

SteveO, do you mean ideas from the net or personally created art?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Either way Nu

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I cannot see the images
      Hmm, weird.
      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Hmm, weird.
        I'm getting "invalid file specified" message.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Could be my phone?

I'm getting "invalid file specified" message.
        Could be my phone?
        Hmm, it is an ordinary png file....

I can save in jpg for you, if you want.
        Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          I can try from another device later

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          NuTrix Oki.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, lol, I may need the jpg...I can't get that file to show on anything I own I'm DYING to see what you posted!

Birth of Venus by Botticelli, maybe just Venus and the scallop shell if it's not too detailed.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          pretty sure this is in public domain too, so good suggestion.

Name:	Evolve-10spray.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	114548

Just to clarify, please remember the background image is not much more than an inch. It has to be very clear as to what it is.

You can certainly suggest other persons work like "Birth of Venus" but whatever concept is chosen will need to be redrawn in silhouette as to avoid copyright issues, or in the public domain. We have the artist.

Creating your own design, as Ildergreier has done, will require surrendering all rights to that image as it will used commercially if chosen. There will be no exceptions to that so if you're unwilling to do so, don't submit it. Other than the 12 bottles and recognition as the contest winner, if selected, you won't receive anything else and Aser will own the image and all rights associated with it going further.

Attached Files

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

I would like a cutout of the goddess and clamshell. Its pretty solid symbolism if the clamshell translates to silhouette.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Creating your own design, as Ildergreier has done, will require surrendering all rights to that image as it will used commercially if chosen. There will be no exceptions to that so if you're unwilling to do so, don't submit it. Other than the 12 bottles and recognition as the contest winner, if selected, you won't receive anything else and Aser will own the image and all rights associated with it going further.
            This is ok with me.
            Arsenal

Comment

Ok, lol, I may need the jpg...I can't get that file to show on anything I own I'm DYING to see what you posted!
              Here

Name:	Image.jpeg
Views:	202
Size:	748.1 KB
ID:	114573
              Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                The good (or bad) news is, I can't see SteveOs attachment either though I know it's for the Evolve display page. I can see nephil's fine though...

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Ildie, I really can't make out what most of your images are. Too much detail and fine lines. Just a suggestion, Look for some sort of radius slider can bring the detail DOWN.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Muestereate Thank you for the tip

I love this image.

If it were the silhouette of only the woman with the stars between her hands it could convey ethereal, majestic and feminine power...

Click image for larger version  Name:	c525809ad0d9e5ac521c00cc79790dd7.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	114582

Comment

I'm stumped, I've gone into my settings to make sure I should be able to see the image, but I must be over looking something.
                Well nephil is using imgur and the rest of us are using the forums server to host the images. What type of phone do you have Nu, if you don't mind

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Moto, and I'm using a Samsung Galaxy tablet, and my laptop with an older Windows operating system.

Moto, and I'm using a Samsung Galaxy tablet, and my laptop with an older Windows operating system.
                You can't see them on any of them?

Steve O

Comment

I think the Egyptian Goddess Isis would work.
                Her winged silhouette and graceful pose is unmistakable.
                She has been described as 'the divine mother of the universe' 'who became the most popular and enduring of all the Egyptian deities'.

Isis is pictured below. (google stock photo)

Comment

I'd like to propose something different, deeper, more feminine.

It is man who embued our images of goddesses as sexual. In the Greek and Roman Temples, the priestesses were often the subject sexual lures and acts. As centuries passed the sexual innuendo was kept and even encouraged It was easier to twist into something bad, blasphemous and to be used as a tool to keep women, "in their place'

But a deeper look into the real mythos of Goddesses reveals them overcoming great pains and tragedies. The real goddess is one who rises and reasembles herself through the pains of relationships, bearing children and heartbreaks. She rises reassembles herself into something more beautiful than just sex. She rises somewhat like a phoenix, somewhat like Winged Isis but she is no longer a child.

In Japan, they have a craft called kintsugi where they reassemble pottery and fill the cracks with Gold. I wanted a symbol of "the broken feminine. The Chalice or cup is one such ancient symbol of feminism. A chalice is more sensuous than a cup but is barely sexual. All aspects of the universe have masculine and feminine aspects if you look close enough. The feminine is always, "receptive' both emotionally and physically.

In this picture, I imagine the chalice on a golden background instead of black. The broken seams photoshopped out to transparency and the chalice placed overtop the golden layer and the gold shines through the cracks in the chalice. This is my idea of a modern goddess, minus the photoshop work.

Name:	2019_02_19-1.png?fit=532%2C574&ssl=1.png
Views:	175
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	114635

Comment

Muestereate That is an interesting and unique take (though personally unappealing to me ) on the subject.
                    It doesn't seem to match the description of/for this particular product though...

From XS:
                    A blend for an encounter with a man (alpha male, powerful individual) whom I need to see me as a Goddess. Meaning, I would like for him to feel deeply moved by me, awe, but also adoration, the desire to serve and protect me, mixed with infatuation. An aspect of sexual desire as well wouldn't hurt as I know this can be a powerful motivator, however I want the all over effect to be steered by a feeling of respect (meaning he would not necessarily make a move on me unless I make one on him first).

ETA
                    The picture may be interesting too, but I can't see it...due to FBI or French fried potato martians...

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      mine would be a fundamental shift from what do you want to feel like to what do you feel like now. I haven't read any reports that support the product description. No men are groveling ya know?

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Weeell, 12 bottles would be pretty amazing...Goddess does have great selfies and I'm sure the groveling is held in check by the respect aspect ^_~

• Prettyrickyboi
                      Prettyrickyboi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I assume this means people like the Isis idea, but wont like it

A crown made of leaves
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      A crown made of leaves
                      Ooooo! Or silhouette of female head with a crown of stars?
                      Head turned slightly left, not quite profile, face tilted upward, long flowing locks adorned with a crown of stars...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X