yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tease formula question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tease formula question

I re-ordered Tease recently and upon using it, I noticed there was a definite difference in smell than the previous times I've ordered. I smelled virtually no cops, which is odd because Tease is well known for being one of the stinkiest cop bombs of the XS collection!

I'm curious if the formula got changed, maybe due to the recent setbacks regarding the storm?

Also a special thanks to the XS team for continuing to send out orders despite the difficult situation. I don't know what I would do without my XS collection!
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    I re-ordered Tease recently and upon using it, I noticed there was a definite difference in smell than the previous times I've ordered. I smelled virtually no cops, which is odd because Tease is well known for being one of the stinkiest cop bombs of the XS collection!

I'm curious if the formula got changed, maybe due to the recent setbacks regarding the storm?

Also a special thanks to the XS team for continuing to send out orders despite the difficult situation. I don't know what I would do without my XS collection!
    XSteveO can you answer this question?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I found an old Tease sampler from a couple years ago and it definitely smells different than the recent full bottle I ordered. I've noticed similar effects with both sprays though. It seems like it's the same just minus the cops

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
        I found an old Tease sampler from a couple years ago and it definitely smells different than the recent full bottle I ordered. I've noticed similar effects with both sprays though. It seems like it's the same just minus the cops
        As in no cops now?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hey girl! I looked into your order, and there was Pink Sugar added to the product! Normally, we would have stickers on the top, but the storm wiped out our extra labels, so we were out of Pink Sugar labels at the time.

The formula hasn't changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley View Post
            Hey girl! I looked into your order, and there was Pink Sugar added to the product! Normally, we would have stickers on the top, but the storm wiped out our extra labels, so we were out of Pink Sugar labels at the time.

The formula hasn't changed.
            Interesting - I did request to add pink sugar to the order, but upon arrival there was a note that due to the storm wipeout, there couldn't be any scents added. Regardless, the formula appears to be working nicely and I appreciate your reply!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X