yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Checking in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in...

Hey ladies!

There was a point in time where this forum was hot and lively! I miss those days. I know the pandemic happened, and some of us just stopped using pheros, in general. I know I definitely did. It got to a point where I hadn't worn them for like 2+ years!

Is anyone home? Let's start this thing up again!

How are all of you?! What's been going on?!

I am still here. Testing pheromones.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I am still here. Testing pheromones.
      I admit, I haven't caught up on all the threads, so you'll probably be repeating yourself but what are some of your favorites these days?

Comment

I'm still here, lost my mum in january last year, and became a grandma at the end of the year, a little boy!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          I'm still here, lost my mum in january last year, and became a grandma at the end of the year, a little boy!
          I'm so sorry about your loss, and congrats on becoming a grandma!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I admit, I haven't caught up on all the threads, so you'll probably be repeating yourself but what are some of your favorites these days?
            XS208 Endearing, Inbetween and Zleese.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

XS208 Endearing, Inbetween and Zleese.
              What do you like about InBetween?
              I wonder what kind of status it gives off

Comment

I go through phases where I use them almost daily then not at all. I’m in a using them phase and really enjoying the combos I’ve been coming up with lately. As I grow more comfortable with myself I’m finding I use them more coordinated to my current mood, goals and personality vs using them to manufacture the person I wanna be, if that makes sense? Anywho, I’m finally getting PSEL to work for me so I’m very happy.

Loving/wearing lately: XS190, Babe, Girlfriend, Love Boat, and Vibes, with a sprinkle of PSEL here and there (parties/nights out mostly)

What have you been up to, Cheerio?

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post

What do you like about InBetween?
                  I wonder what kind of status it gives off
                  WE have an entire thread about xs194, the InBetween.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

What have you been up to, Cheerio?

I've just really been enjoying testing my sprays on my target. So far, the results have been great!
                    I'm looking forward to having more people to test my sprays on.

Comment

Heyy! Im doing alright!! Hope all is well
                      def slowed down usage over the years as i didnt want to waste if i wasnt interacting with others and didnt always get the selfies i hoped for. Starting to fall back in love with experimenting, finding my signatures etc. been collecting/decluttering my perfume fragrances too! Loving gourmands and fruity scents rn. paco rabanne fame and atelier colognes vanille insensee are my jams rn. hope to see more ppl join the forum this year!
                      im always surprised there hasnt been a viral trend regarding pheroxs. But that might be a good thing

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!

Comment

You survived Usagi
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Usagi
                            Usagi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That I did 😄

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X