yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Have you noticed men doing this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed men doing this?

Long before coming across mone products I noticed how men on the street that seem attracted (you know how they try to establish and maintain long eye contact with you, trying to come closer to have a better look, pass by very close to you etc) inhale deeper when they are near. I have good ears (used to play music as a kid) and I’m not joking, those inhales are loud!
    Have you, ladies, noticed this too?
    Male forum members, have you noticed doing it yourselves?

Originally posted by Mila View Post
    Long before coming across mone products I noticed how men on the street that seem attracted (you know how they try to establish and maintain long eye contact with you, trying to come closer to have a better look, pass by very close to you etc) inhale deeper when they are near. I have good ears (used to play music as a kid) and I’m not joking, those inhales are loud!
    Have you, ladies, noticed this too?
    Male forum members, have you noticed doing it yourselves?
    I definitely have noticed the long stares and coming closer to have a better look. The men on my island are not shy so it is not something they will hide.

I never noticed the inhaling part but they have a tendency to make comments about your perfume or something on your body they like. Generally, I think there are certain things about a woman that is naturally attractive to a man so that is why we wear heels, ensure our hair is a certain way, perfume etc. Just like how a woman would probably look at a man's smile, his built etc men primal instincts probably kick in and they just inhale to take in our essence.

Comment

I always notice the extended eye contact!

Comment

The look is a natural thing, In fact, one indicator of interest is dilated pupils but this doesn't happen all the time. We often kid around with ourselves. Someone might be very happily married or inappropriate age for what has grabbed their attention. The answer is always about the same, damnit I'm married/old/whatever not blind.Generally, bright colors attract attention like a moth to a flame or a deer in headlights. I believe its primal, threat and mate detection is essential to the survival of a species.

The inhale's always been the same. Recently, I caught myself reflecting on how instinctual it is - never realised it before I started using pheromones though. It makes sense at a survival level, right? You sniff out potential mates, see if they're ovulating, healthy, or sick. The way I interpret a woman's scent has become way more sophisticated with my pheromone use. Nowadays when I find myself doing it, I'm thinking about different things. Most guys don't ask themselves if a woman has a playful or sexual scent, let alone a social one. I've made some judgement calls that might seem a bit rude if I bring them up here, but I can tell when someone's just come out of a really emotional or conflict-laden environment - even if they look tip-top. When I was younger I could tell if a woman was just in a fight with her partner. I'd see opportunity there, but these days it's sadness and distress I smell. :( It's all about the balance between primal mating and mature relationships. Perceptions change, after all.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          OH wow, interesting

Yeah, noticed it.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X