yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie - looking for advice for my target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - looking for advice for my target

Hi y’all! I’m 33 and divorced from my 35 yr old ex. I’m still very much interested in him and I can tell he’s interested in me too. But our divorce had gotten very ugly and we left on horrible terms and very angry with each other. It’s been a couple of years now and we’re slowly getting better. I’m just not a huge fan of the slowness. We see each other once or twice a week when he picks up our daughter. So just a minute or two at the front door. He’s now very flustered and awkward around me when he’s normally a very outgoing, charming guy. I think he doesn’t know how to try to progress the situation while trying to save face, as he has a huge ego and probably doesn’t know how to move forward without first straight out apologizing for his behavior during the divorce. And I’ve never been much of a flirt myself, due to fear of rejection and awkwardness. I know some may advise to just move on to someone new but I really want him and my family back together, all faults aside.

So which products would you recommend to help this situation? There’s always been a ton of sexual attraction between us so perhaps we re-ignite that flame. But I’m thinking we mainly need to break down the awkwardness, maybe lower inhibitions, find a way to increase communication, etc. Please let me know if you have any advice.

Sounds like Xist but one or two minutes at the door isn't going to be enough, Some sort of joint family outing. Wedding funeral, something that has more of an obligation type of requirement for attendance and not optional like a family date. I have an ex that was expert at inventing things that required us to be together. She used my mother as she knew I couldn't turn her down easily. She also helped out in emergencies like car and health. And she was patient. These sorts of things happen only rarely but she never missed an opportunity to leverage my mom into an angle to be with me. If she would have had the slightest sexual inclination with that persistence she would have won.

Comment

Thank you for the response! I’ll probably be seeing him at a doctor’s appointment for my daughter next week so that should be longer. I ordered Xist and it should be getting delivered today so I can use it then. Xist is mainly sexual, right? If so, you wouldn’t recommend anything to make him more comfortable to act on his attraction? I know the attraction is still majorly there. I’ve caught him checking me out whenever he thinks I can’t see him 😂

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I consider Xist for men as Intimate but Xist for Women is different, I think it draws more attention. Xist products work slower than many but X4W can spin people around fast.

Ildergreier , any suggestions? We need your expertise, please!
      XS arsenal:
      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        GF blend, Xist and a little cops.

Muestereate I can’t find X4W on the site. Is it by Pheromonexs? I need something that can work quick since most times I see him it’s very brief

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        x4w is XIst for Women. look in female blends

On another not, before you can attract him, you need to drop his guard. Innocence can do this and it combines very well with Xist for Men, It ought to work with the womens version too.

I like the cops idea, I find EST to turn heads as does xsr32. Whats your goal? sex or remarriage?

Comment

Ultimately my goal is remarriage. So it sounds like Xist, innocence, gf, and copulins should do the trick?

Comment

I would start with a good dose of innocence spray. After several exposures he may think you may be safe. An ugly divorce creates deep scars that need time to heal. Your communication will be on eggshells for a while. I am reading a book called non violent Communication and it is exposing me to how many things that come out of my mouth sounds judgmental to others. It makes me angry but I keep going back to it because it seems I have much to learn I never imagined.

I say this because one sentence at the door can send you back weeks. I wrote a thread called Better Than XIST which is about my experiments combining men's XIST and Innocence to repair broken relationships. I used it on quite challenging people, One guy had PTSD and some women with borderline personality/Schizo effective disorders.

While these relationships I have now opted out on because I tired of eggshells, I was able to patch them back. Most of my observations are in that thread and some of my more personal reflections and thoughts are in my journal.

This is XIST for men combined with women's innocence but I gradually changed the proportions to bring in different feelings into the interactions as I thought seemed fitting.

Besides the slightest hint of judgment, I found that I had to validate, I had to tell them how and why they were good even when It didn't make sense. There was no communication without it. Learning how to validate people is work. Some stuff is on the net but I needed personal coaching via therapist.

Pheromones was only one tool in the box. I should mention my life is less stressful without these people in my life today but...... I did it for science An experimental mindset works better than desperation and dependence. Letting these people go in my mind was kind of a pre requisite to getting them back.

Comment

Was around the ex today for 2ish hours. I went with 2x Xist, 2x Girlfriend, 1 Connection, and 1 Babe to the neck area and copulins to the chest area. Then on a whim I added one each of Xist, Gf, Connection, and cops to the 4 sides of my ankles. We were at an appointment for our daughter. When he first got there the only available seat left was next to me so he chose to stand instead 🙄. After 10 minutes he sat down next and it was just downhill from there (for him lol). He kept getting closer and closer to me. We had to fill out paperwork together and there was lots of eye gazing and joking around as we did this for 2 hours. He kept finding ways to prolong the process and in the end we didn’t finish the paperwork before the appointment ended. They offered for us to finish it at our leisure and email it to them but he asked if we can stay there and finish it now. Instinct told me he didn’t want this experience to end - I know I didn’t. It felt more like a date than an appointment for our daughter. Honestly, any outsider looking in and saw our body language would’ve clear as day said those two want each other.

Comment

Sounds like you finally got his attention I'm wondering how the other person at the appointment reacted. Male or female?

Comment

It was all women there. I didn’t notice anything unusual from them. They were very friendly but it’s my first time meeting them so not sure if they’re normally that friendly

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X